This family-friendly campsite in the centre of the Gascogne region will show you the true meaning of camping in the great outdoors, near the city of Agen and on the shores of Lamontjoie Lake. Come and stay on this huge wooded estate with all the facilities you could possibly need, and discover the pleasure of swimming in a superb biological swimming pool.
- On the shores of Lamontjoie lake
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- Biological swimming pool
Come and stay on a luxurious campsite in the countryside, just a few minutes away from the beaches to enjoy the hot sun of the South of France. Just sit back and relax during your holiday thanks to the various pools in the water park, the relaxing seating areas in the spa or the restaurant.
- Shaded Mediterranean vegetation
- Cottages laid out in a way which respects the privacy of all guests
- 1400 m² water park
Come and discover a family-friendly campsite, proudly located near the magnificent castles of the region, near Cheverny, at the heart of Centre-Val-de-Loire. Come and stay on this fully-equipped campsite, suitable for cyclists, for a relaxing holiday, centred around discovery and sports activities.
- The wooded park near Cheverny castle.
- Opt for a glamping experience with our “cabatentes”.
- Water park with 3 pools
A charming campsite in the Dordogne, at the heart of
- Overlooking the Château des Milandes
- 250 m² well-defined camping pitches
- Fun and cultural entertainment
A family-friendly campsite at the tip of Brittany, for a holiday in the countryside, getting back to basics. For a relaxing family holiday, in a green and unspoilt area, full of flowers, with the city of Quimper on your doorstep and just a few minutes from the beaches of the South of Finistère.
- 38-hectare estate with gardens
- Rental accommodation for up to 11 people
- 600 m² water park and relaxation area
Experience the true feeling of life in a French château on this luxurious campsite where nature takes pride of place. Whether you are looking for a relaxing family holiday or to discover the region, this campsite is in the perfect location to explore Touraine and the Châteaux of the Loire Valley.
- The relaxing wooded estate and lake covering 7 hectares
- A wide range of rental accommodation
- 700m² water park with slide
Discover a camping holiday with the perfect blend of nature, comfort and simplicity. Come to the heart of Auvergne for a family holiday with an on-site swimming pool and restaurant, where the campsite owners take pride in protecting the environment and ensuring your comfort.
- An environmentally-friendly campsite
- The geodesic dome in the trees
- The restaurant is open 6 days a week
Come and stay on the closest campsite in Brittany to the famous La Torche surf spot. Audierne Bay offers an absolutely superb natural environment, near the Ocean. Enjoy the wide range of activities on offer at this eco-friendly-certified campsite with swimming pool.
- Just 1 km away from the beach
- Accommodation uses solar power
- There are some great hiking trails that leave from the campsite
Every morning you will wake up facing the Ocean in this campsite in the countryside where you can enjoy the benefits of nature. On Crozon Peninsula, you can enjoy the wonders of the Armorica Regional Natural Park, and the superb facilities of a fully-equipped campsite.
- Direct access to a sandy beach
- Pitches with a panoramic view of the ocean
- Themed dinners and entertainment
Put charm and elegance at the top of the agenda for a camping holiday in Normandy. At the Château de Martragny, you will have a wide choice of sports or relaxing activities to choose from, there’s something for everyone. Do you prefer a bit of history? Then come to the Landing Beaches.
- The 10-hectare estate and 18th-century château
- Camping pitches overlooking the château
- On-site fishing pond
At Le Moulin campsite, explore the wonders of the South West region of France: sun, lush natural environment and warm welcome, for a great camping holiday guaranteed. Choose to stay in a luxury establishment, for a camping holiday in the French countryside, between Toulouse and the Spanish border.
- A lush-green setting on the banks of the Garonne
- Chalets for 8 or 10 people
- Water park with spa
Come and stay in a unique luxurious campsite for a family holiday, near the cities of Tours and Amboise. You will be staying right at the heart of the French countryside, surrounded by ancient buildings, on a fully-equipped campsite, with on-site swimming pool and restaurant.
- Near the Châteaux of the Loire
- Premium pitches with refrigerator and barbecue
- The restaurant with delicious home-cooked meals
Come to a luxurious campsite in the Hauts de France for a relaxing holiday, near Calais. A well-deserved break with the luxury of the indoor swimming pool and fully-equipped rental accommodation. Discover the local specialities at the restaurant.
- A campsite just a stone’s throw from England
- Spacious camping pitches in the grounds of a manor
- The indoor swimming pool is heated all year round
Come and stay in a family-friendly and welcoming top-of-the-range campsite in the Drôme Provençale countryside. This little slice of heaven is close to Montélimar, has a river crossing through it and a large water park.
- The estate is typical of the Drôme Provençale area of France.
- Comfortable ecolodge tents
- Water park with slide
Come and discover the pleasures of camping in the superb landscapes of Pilat Natural Park, just a stone’s throw from Lyon. Stay on the well-equipped Bel’époque campsite surrounded by an unspoilt natural environment, where you can enjoy the swimming pool, play areas and charming rental lodges.
- At the heart of Pilat Natural Park
- Rentals overlooking Rhône Valley
- Heated swimming pool and paddling pool
You have seen 15 campsites on 76Find out more