Pitch your tent on the shores of the famous Pareloup Lake, where there’s something for the whole family. Stay in a mobile home or pitch your own tent for some quality family time and to discover the surrounding area. Direct access to the beach to try out the wide range of water sports on offer.
- Direct access to the beach
- Accommodation overlooking the lake
- Interactive entertainment
Explore the wonders of the Dordogne Valley from one of the camping pitches on this campsite in the countryside. Enjoy an exceptional natural setting and top-of-the-range facilities including infinity pool and fully-equipped rental accommodation, surrounded by lush vegetation.
- Right at the heart of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge tents and canvas roulottes
- The infinity pool and paddling pool
Come to a luxurious campsite in the Hauts de France for a relaxing holiday, near Calais. A well-deserved break with the luxury of the indoor swimming pool and fully-equipped rental accommodation. Discover the local specialities at the restaurant.
- A campsite just a stone’s throw from England
- Spacious camping pitches in the grounds of a manor
- The indoor swimming pool is heated all year round
Come and discover a luxurious campsite between Saint-Malo and the Mont Saint-Michel, with a calm and intimate environment, where respecting nature is a top priority. There’s something for the whole family on this vast estate with indoor swimming pool and beaches on your doorstep.
- The estate has been built on a 250-hectare natural area
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- The Dôme, a 4,500m2 indoor water park
Come and stay on a luxurious campsite in the Ardèche Gorges with your family. Enjoy the top-of-the-range campsite facilities including the swimming pool, restaurant and wellness and spa area, with all the water sports and other sports activities of the region on your doorstep, all of this whilst admiring the unique panoramic view.
- Overlooking the garrigue of Ardèche
- Comfortable and eco-friendly chalets
- Wellness and fitness area
Explore the wonders of the Dordogne from a campsite which blends perfectly into the natural environment. A family holiday at the heart of Périgord, on a huge wooded estate full of flowers, near a river, with on-site swimming pool and wellness centre.
- A campsite just 50m from the Dordogne river
- The “Tithome”, to really reconnect with nature
- Swimming pool and spa treatments
Come to the Ardeche for a camping holiday in the French countryside and enjoy the unique natural landscapes and strong identity of this beautiful region. Relax on a fully-equipped campsite, in a tent, chalet or mobile home and enjoy the big on-site water park.
- Just a few minutes away from the Ardèche Gorges.
- Mobile home rentals with outdoor seating areas
- Water park with slide
Experience the true feeling of life in a French château on this luxurious campsite where nature takes pride of place. Whether you are looking for a relaxing family holiday or to discover the region, this campsite is in the perfect location to explore Touraine and the Châteaux of the Loire Valley.
- The relaxing wooded estate and lake covering 7 hectares
- A wide range of rental accommodation
- 700m² water park with slide
A campsite in the countryside, just fifteen minutes from the superb Gérardmer Lake. On a camping holiday in the Vosges, there’s something for the whole family: water sports, hiking in the mountains or relaxing on the sun loungers by the indoor swimming pool.
- Just 15 minutes away from Gérardmer Lake
- “Ready-to-camp” tents
- Tasting sessions for wine and local specialities
On this campsite between Nice and Cannes and just 7km from the sea, you’ll have a relaxing holiday right at the heart of the French Riviera. Surrounded by umbrella pine trees, you can choose between relaxing in the shade or enjoying the water park.
- Surrounded by lush Mediterranean vegetation
- Cottages laid out in a way which respects the privacy of all guests
- 1,400m² water park
A luxurious campsite, just a stone’s throw from one of the most beautiful seaside resorts of the Atlantic Coast. With the perfect blend of luxury, nature and culture, stay on a comfortable campsite with entertainment for the whole family.
- A campsite full of flowers, just a stone’s throw from the beaches.
- Rental accommodation with individual barbecue
- Kid’s club for the whole summer season
This campsite between Sarlat and Rocamadour, right at the heart of Dordogne Valley guarantees you’ll have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in the countryside. Discover an establishment where nature takes pride of place, with an indoor, heated swimming pool.
- In a wooded estate at the heart of a preserved natural environment
- Wooden chalets on stilts
- Heated, indoor swimming pool
Come and discover the charm of the Jura from the luxurious Beauregard campsite, where your well-being is a top priority. Unwind at the heart of the natural environment on a fully-equipped camping pitch or in an unusual rental.
- Surrounded by lakes and mountains
- Unusual “coco sweet” accommodation
- Huge water park and wellness area
A unique style for the most surprising campsite in the Gascony region!
- A 12-hectare estate full of trees.
- Three lakes for swimming, water sports and fishing.
- A wine bar and a tapas restaurant on the campsite.
Take your family holiday to new heights at this campsite in the countryside at an altitude of 850m, with a superb view. There’s so much to do in the Vercors and Ecrins mountains, and stay on a fully-equipped campsite for a well-deserved rest at the end of the day.
- A panoramic view over the Ecrins and the Vercors Mountains
- “Ready-to-camp” tents
- Heated panoramic swimming pool
You have seen 15 campsites on 59Find out more