Experience all the wonders of Provence in a family-friendly campsite near Tarascon, on the banks of the Rhone river. The whole family will love the campsite swimming pool and as for the rest, the choice is yours between the cities, nature and cultural sites.
- Overlooking the Rhone river and Château de Tarascon.
- Shaded camping pitches full of flowers
- Festive evenings at the restaurant
Experience the true meaning of the great outdoors on a luxurious campsite which is perfect for families. This campsite is perfect for nature lovers looking for a luxury holiday, surrounded by century-old trees and with the Dordogne on your doorstep.
- Three ancient stone farmhouses that have been completely restored
- Camping pitches and rentals in the countryside
- Fun water park with slide
Come and stay at Au Gré des Vents campsite, to benefit from the wonders of Brittany, and just a stone’s throw from the Ocean. With the local cuisine to taste, fairy-tales and legends to discover, festivals or bike rides, you won’t have time to be bored here. The microclimate in the Gulf of Morbihan is not simply a myth.
- Just 500 metres from a lake
- Fully-equipped chalets and rentals
- Playground with slides and trampolines
Go camping in the great outdoors, in the shade of the pine trees, whilst enjoying the comfort of a welcoming and family-friendly establishment. This welcoming campsite with on-site restaurant is near Spain and the beaches, between Narbonne and Carcassonne.
- At the heart of the shaded and wonderfully-scented pine forest
- Fully-equipped camping pitches
- Educational walks through the garrigue
The Château de Poinsouze really is the ultimate campsite in the countryside. In a calm and lush-green environment at the heart of the Creuse, the choice is yours if you prefer a more relaxing holiday or something more sporty: swimming pool, sports activities, family entertainment.
- A campsite in the countryside, full of trees and surrounding fields
- Camping pitches of up to 300 m²
- Infinity pool with slide
Come to the Domaine de Bel Air for an unforgettable family holiday, overlooking the Iroise Sea, at the tip of Brittany. On this luxurious campsite, you will be constantly reminded of the true beauty of Brittany, surrounded by the cliffs, rocks, beaches and countryside.
- A hilly campsite, just 9km away from the beaches.
- A wide range of unusual accommodation
- The theme park and lake on the campsite
Come and stay on a luxurious campsite in the countryside, just a few minutes away from the beaches to enjoy the hot sun of the South of France. Just sit back and relax during your holiday thanks to the various pools in the water park, the relaxing seating areas in the spa or the restaurant.
- Shaded Mediterranean vegetation
- Cottages laid out in a way which respects the privacy of all guests
- 1400 m² water park
A campsite at the foot of Alpe d’Huez, surrounded by the most beautiful peaks in Europe, for a sporty or relaxing family holiday, it’s up to you. Come and discover a superb water park and a wide range of spacious accommodation.
- A panoramic view over the French Alps.
- A rural campsite with fishing lake
- In the midst of preserved biodiversity
Stay on the campsite set in the grounds of the Château de Leychoisier, for a cultural holiday in the Limousin countryside. Staying in a quiet natural environment, with an animal park and historical building on-site, now that’s what you call a charming campsite!
- The estate lined with ancient trees
- Fishing on the 4-hectare lake
- The animal park with stag and deer
This campsite between Sarlat and Rocamadour, right at the heart of Dordogne Valley guarantees you’ll have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in the countryside. Discover an establishment where nature takes pride of place, with an indoor, heated swimming pool.
- In a wooded estate at the heart of a preserved natural environment
- Wooden chalets on stilts
- Heated, indoor swimming pool
Come and relax in the Gulf of Morbihan, on a family-friendly and welcoming campsite, with a sandy beach on your doorstep. Explore the natural treasures of the region, on land as well as at sea. The legends and local traditions will take you on a voyage.
- Direct access to the beach
- Mobile homes for 8 people
- Water park with slides
A luxurious campsite, just a stone’s throw from one of the most beautiful seaside resorts of the Atlantic Coast. With the perfect blend of luxury, nature and culture, stay on a comfortable campsite with entertainment for the whole family.
- A campsite full of flowers, just a stone’s throw from the beaches.
- Rental accommodation with individual barbecue
- Kid’s club for the whole summer season
Come and stay in a unique luxurious campsite for a family holiday, near the cities of Tours and Amboise. You will be staying right at the heart of the French countryside, surrounded by ancient buildings, on a fully-equipped campsite, with on-site swimming pool and restaurant.
- Near the Châteaux of the Loire
- Premium pitches with refrigerator and barbecue
- The restaurant with delicious home-cooked meals
Why choose between the sea and the countryside, if you can enjoy both? You’ll appreciate the comfort of a luxurious campsite, with the beautiful sandy beaches of Brittany on your doorstep. A unique family holiday to discover the legends of Brittany.
- Approximately 3 km from the beaches
- A campsite perfectly located between the sea and the countryside
- A huge heated water park
A campsite for those who love the great outdoors and learning about local culture, in a relaxing environment! The La Motte campsite is in the perfect location to discover the Pays-de-Loire region: ocean, Puy du Fou theme park, exploring the marshland. Enjoy the top-of-the-range facilities on site.
- A campsite near Puy du Fou theme park
- Camping pitches of over 200 m²
- Water park with slides and a jacuzzi
You have seen 15 campsites on 53Find out more