Explore all the charms of the Vendée from a luxurious campsite in the countryside where the comfort of their guests is the top priority. This is the perfect holiday destination for the whole family, near the beaches, with a water park and artificial lagoon.
- Just a few minutes from the superb beaches of the Vendée coast
- Horse-riding centre and other services open throughout the season
- Lagoon surrounded by a fine sandy beach
Experience the true meaning of the great outdoors on a luxurious campsite which is perfect for families. This campsite is perfect for nature lovers looking for a luxury holiday, surrounded by century-old trees and with the Dordogne on your doorstep.
- Three ancient stone farmhouses that have been completely restored
- Camping pitches and rentals in the countryside
- Fun water park with slide
At the heart of the Anjou vineyards, just a stone’s throw from the city of Angers, come and experience the joys of a luxury campsite with friends or family. Come for a well-deserved rest, on the shores of Brissac Lake or next to one of the two swimming pools.
- On the edge of Brissac lake
- Safari-style tents with hammock
- Leisure park adjoining the campsite
Discover a camping holiday with the perfect blend of nature, comfort and simplicity. Come to the heart of Auvergne for a family holiday with an on-site swimming pool and restaurant, where the campsite owners take pride in protecting the environment and ensuring your comfort.
- An environmentally-friendly campsite
- Glamping rentals
- The restaurant is open 6 days a week
Come and stay in a unique luxurious campsite for a family holiday, near the cities of Tours and Amboise. You will be staying right at the heart of the French countryside, surrounded by ancient buildings, on a fully-equipped campsite, with on-site swimming pool and restaurant.
- Near the Châteaux of the Loire
- Premium pitches with refrigerator and barbecue
- The restaurant with delicious home-cooked meals
Come and stay on a luxurious campsite in the countryside, just a few minutes away from the beaches to enjoy the hot sun of the South of France. Just sit back and relax during your holiday thanks to the various pools in the water park, the relaxing seating areas in the spa or the restaurant.
- Shaded Mediterranean vegetation
- Cottages laid out in a way which respects the privacy of all guests
- 1400 m² water park
A campsite in the countryside, just fifteen minutes from the superb Gérardmer Lake. On a camping holiday in the Vosges, there’s something for the whole family: water sports, hiking in the mountains or relaxing on the sun loungers by the indoor swimming pool.
- Just 15 minutes away from Gérardmer Lake
- “Ready-to-camp” tents
- Tasting sessions for wine and local specialities
At Le Moulin campsite, explore the wonders of the South West region of France: sun, lush natural environment and warm welcome, for a great camping holiday guaranteed. Choose to stay in a luxury establishment, for a camping holiday in the French countryside, between Toulouse and the Spanish border.
- A lush-green setting on the banks of the Garonne
- Chalets for 8 or 10 people
- Water park with spa
A family-friendly campsite at the tip of Brittany, for a holiday in the countryside, getting back to basics. For a relaxing family holiday, in a green and unspoilt area, full of flowers, with the city of Quimper on your doorstep and just a few minutes from the beaches of the South of Finistère.
- 38-hectare estate with gardens
- Net course in the trees Trampôforest
- 600 m² water park and relaxation area
This campsite on the shores of Serre-Ponçon Lake really gives you the true meaning of “holidays in the countryside”. Come and relax in the French countryside, surrounded by mountains, in a fully-equipped open-air establishment with heated swimming pool and adjoining beach.
- Mountain view
- Camping pitches on the banks of the river
- Swimming pool with beach
Why not take advantage of your next holiday to explore Oleron Island?
- Near the beaches
- An indoor, heated swimming pool for rainy days
- Entertainment all day long in the summer
Come to a campsite in the middle of the countryside for a relaxing family holiday, near Vallon Pont d’Arc, on the banks of the Ardèche river and Ruoms beach. A restaurant, swimming pool and fitness room are all available for your pleasure.
- At the entrance to the Ardèche Gorges
- Mobile home rentals with private spa area
- Restaurant with local specialities
A campsite for those who love the great outdoors and learning about local culture, in a relaxing environment! The La Motte campsite is in the perfect location to discover the Pays-de-Loire region: ocean, Puy du Fou theme park, exploring the marshland. Enjoy the top-of-the-range facilities on site.
- A campsite near Puy du Fou theme park
- Camping pitches of over 200 m²
- Water park with slides and a jacuzzi
A unique style for the most surprising campsite in the Gascony region!
- A 12-hectare estate full of trees.
- Three lakes for swimming, water sports and fishing.
- A wine bar and a tapas restaurant on the campsite.
Staying on this campsite is a real-life fairy-tale in the wooded estate of the Château de Chanteloup. Relax by the swimming pool, on the shores of the lake or stretch your legs on the sports pitches, all within the estate. This establishment is a perfect blend of luxury and comfort in the countryside.
- Lush-green 20-hectare estate
- The glamping tents, to really reconnect with nature
- The bar and lounge inside the château
This family-friendly campsite in the centre of the Gascogne region will show you the true meaning of camping in the great outdoors, near the city of Agen and on the shores of Lamontjoie Lake. Come and stay on this huge wooded estate with all the facilities you could possibly need, and discover the pleasure of swimming in the beautiful swimming pool of 200 m² overlooking the Lamontjoie lake. .
- On the shores of Lamontjoie lake
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- The beautiful swimming pool of 200 m² overlooking the lake
Book one of the spacious camping pitches on the Vaubarlet campsite for a great family holiday, in a preserved natural environment with a secret garden and superb surrounding landscapes. Enjoy some quality family time at the river and the water park.
- A hilly campsite on the banks of a river
- Camping pitches covering 120 m² minimum
- Heated swimming pool and paddling pool