Travel across oceans and through time on this family-friendly campsite with a unique theme: stay in a real-life Western for an unforgettable holiday. Swimming pool, tours, horseriding or relaxing on the beach, ask about the activities available!
- For the full Western experience
- Tipis and other unusual accommodation
- Horseriding centre and poney club
Come to the Ardeche for a camping holiday in the French countryside and enjoy the unique natural landscapes and strong identity of this beautiful region. Relax on a fully-equipped campsite, in a tent, chalet or mobile home and enjoy the big on-site water park.
- Just a few minutes away from the Ardèche Gorges.
- Mobile home rentals with outdoor seating areas
- Water park with slide
Discover a camping holiday with the perfect blend of nature, comfort and simplicity. Come to the heart of Auvergne for a family holiday with an on-site swimming pool and restaurant, where the campsite owners take pride in protecting the environment and ensuring your comfort.
- An environmentally-friendly campsite
- The geodesic dome in the trees
- The restaurant is open 6 days a week
For a holiday at the heart of Morvan Park, on an ancient Gallo-Roman site, discover the true meaning of a holiday in the peace-and-quiet of the countryside. The typical chalets and fully-equipped camping pitches make this the ideal holiday destination, whether you are looking for a sporty or relaxing holiday, or simply to discover the region.
- Breathtaking view of the Alps
- The mobile homes for rental are decorated with taste
- Come and taste local specialities of the mountains at the Auberge
At Le Moulin campsite, explore the wonders of the South West region of France: sun, lush natural environment and warm welcome, for a great camping holiday guaranteed. Choose to stay in a luxury establishment, for a camping holiday in the French countryside, between Toulouse and the Spanish border.
- A lush-green setting on the banks of the Garonne
- Chalets for 8 or 10 people
- Water park with spa
This campsite between Sarlat and Rocamadour, right at the heart of Dordogne Valley guarantees you’ll have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in the countryside. Discover an establishment where nature takes pride of place, with a swimming pool heated by solar panels.
- In a wooded estate at the heart of a preserved natural environment
- Wooden chalets on stilts
- Swimming pool heated using solar power
Come to Normandy for a relaxing camping holiday, far from the stress of daily life. Choose a luxury rental or something more traditional, and spend your holiday doing the things that make you happy: would you prefer playing on the slides at the swimming pool or a family day out to discover the Mont Saint-Michel?
- At the heart of the grounds of a château
- Luxury accommodation
- 1,300 m² water park
Explore the wonders of the Dordogne Valley from one of the camping pitches on this campsite in the countryside. Enjoy an exceptional natural setting and top-of-the-range facilities including infinity pool and fully-equipped rental accommodation, surrounded by lush vegetation.
- Right at the heart of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge tents and canvas roulottes
- The infinity pool and paddling pool
Come and discover the charm of the Jura from the luxurious Beauregard campsite, where your well-being is a top priority. Unwind at the heart of the natural environment on a fully-equipped camping pitch or in an unusual rental.
- Surrounded by lakes and mountains
- Unusual “coco sweet” accommodation
- Huge water park and wellness area
Book one of the spacious camping pitches on the Vaubarlet campsite for a great family holiday, in a preserved natural environment with a secret garden and superb surrounding landscapes. Enjoy some quality family time at the river and the water park.
- A hilly campsite on the banks of a river
- Camping pitches covering 120 m² minimum
- Heated swimming pool and paddling pool
A campsite for those who love the great outdoors and learning about local culture, in a relaxing environment! The La Motte campsite is in the perfect location to discover the Pays-de-Loire region: ocean, Puy du Fou theme park, exploring the marshland. Enjoy the top-of-the-range facilities on site.
- A campsite near Puy du Fou theme park
- Camping pitches of over 200 m²
- Water park with slides and a jacuzzi
A charming campsite in the Dordogne, at the heart of
- Overlooking the Château des Milandes
- 250 m² well-defined camping pitches
- Fun and cultural entertainment
Kanopée Village was designed to resemble a tropical island, hidden just a few kilometres away from Lyon. Come to this luxurious campsite for your next family holiday, in a tent or a fully-equipped rental, and enjoy the huge water park.
- On the banks of the Saône river
- Fully-equipped tree-houses
- Water park with waterfalls
Come and discover a luxurious campsite between Saint-Malo and the Mont Saint-Michel, with a calm and intimate environment, where respecting nature is a top priority. There’s something for the whole family on this vast estate with indoor swimming pool and beaches on your doorstep.
- The estate has been built on a 250-hectare natural area
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- Entertainment and sports activities
Come and stay in this luxurious campsite in the unspoilt countryside of the Gers, surrounded by vineyards and historical buildings. See for yourself the true meaning of freedom you can get from camping in the great outdoors, while enjoying all the facilities you could possibly need.
- Overlooking the Gascogne hillsides
- Camping pitches in the countryside
- Delicious local specialities from Gers at the restaurant
You have seen 15 campsites on 70Find out more