Come and discover the pleasures of camping in the superb landscapes of Pilat Natural Park, just a stone’s throw from Lyon. Stay on the well-equipped Bel’époque campsite surrounded by an unspoilt natural environment, where you can enjoy the swimming pool, play areas and charming rental lodges.
- At the heart of Pilat Natural Park
- Rentals overlooking Rhône Valley
- Heated swimming pool and paddling pool
A campsite in the countryside, just fifteen minutes from the superb Gérardmer Lake. On a camping holiday in the Vosges, there’s something for the whole family: water sports, hiking in the mountains or relaxing on the sun loungers by the indoor swimming pool.
- Just 15 minutes away from Gérardmer Lake
- “Ready-to-camp” tents
- Tasting sessions for wine and local specialities
Explore the wonders of the Dordogne from a campsite which blends perfectly into the natural environment. A family holiday at the heart of Périgord, on a huge wooded estate full of flowers, near a river, with on-site swimming pool and wellness centre.
- A campsite just 50m from the Dordogne river
- The “Tithome”, to really reconnect with nature
- Swimming pool and spa treatments
Come and stay at Au Gré des Vents campsite, to benefit from the wonders of Brittany, and just a stone’s throw from the Ocean. With the local cuisine to taste, fairy-tales and legends to discover, festivals or bike rides, you won’t have time to be bored here. The microclimate in the Gulf of Morbihan is not simply a myth.
- Just 500 metres from a lake
- Fully-equipped chalets and rentals
- Playground with slides and trampolines
A family-friendly campsite at the heart of Morvan, for a relaxing holiday in paradise. Admire the wonders of Mother Nature, surrounded by majestic peaks, wild rivers and lush vegetation. The swimming pool and entertainment will be the highlights of your holiday.
- Just 10 minutes on foot from the sanctuary of Lourdes.
- Wooden chalets and lodges
- Swimming pool with panoramic view
Come here for a relaxing camping holiday in the countryside, surrounded by the peaks of the Drôme and Hautes-Alpes, in the Baronnies Provençales Natural Park. Dense forests, unique panoramic views, water park and all the mountain sports you can think of.
- Superb view of Mont Ventoux
- Pitches set out in terraces
- Water park with slides
Take your family holiday to new heights at this campsite in the countryside at an altitude of 850m, with a superb view. There’s so much to do in the Vercors and Ecrins mountains, and stay on a fully-equipped campsite for a well-deserved rest at the end of the day.
- A panoramic view over the Ecrins and the Vercors Mountains
- “Ready-to-camp” tents
- Heated panoramic swimming pool
You are guaranteed a relaxing holiday and a change of scenery on this campsite near the Tarn Gorges and the famous Millau Viaduct. In an unspoilt natural environment, come and try out some new sports activities or just relax by the swimming pool.
- A wooded estate just a stone’s throw from Nant
- Shaded and well spaced-out accommodation
- Outdoor swimming pool and gym
Go camping in the great outdoors, in the shade of the pine trees, whilst enjoying the comfort of a welcoming and family-friendly establishment. This welcoming campsite with on-site restaurant is near Spain and the beaches, between Narbonne and Carcassonne.
- At the heart of the shaded and wonderfully-scented pine forest
- Fully-equipped camping pitches
- Educational walks through the garrigue
Come and pitch your tent on an estate full of century-old trees, built around the Château de Gien. This is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the hidden treasures of the Loire. This campsite is also ideal for relaxing and water sports with the swimming pool and sandy beach.
- Direct access to a sandy beach
- Roulottes overlooking the Loire
- Large swimming pool and play area
Pouldu campsite is a campsite near the sea, countryside and forest, a stone’s throw from the most beautiful beaches of Finistère. Get some quality family time in this former apple grove which has been transformed into a haven of relaxation with a heated swimming pool, bike hire and snack bar.
- Just 800 metres from a sandy beach
- Rental accommodation in a lush-green setting
- Le Pratell bar and water park
This campsite on the shores of Serre-Ponçon Lake really gives you the true meaning of “holidays in the countryside”. Come and relax in the French countryside, surrounded by mountains, in a fully-equipped open-air establishment with heated swimming pool and adjoining beach.
- Mountain view
- Camping pitches on the banks of the river
- Swimming pool with beach
Come to the Chartreuse Natural Park for a unique family holiday. Surrounded by an unspoilt natural environment with fantastic wildlife, stay on this fully-equipped campsite to really experience the wonders of the great outdoors. Mountain sports or swimming pool, the choice is yours.
- Overlooking the Chartreuse mountains
- Wooden chalets and lodge cabins
- Typical mountain restaurant
This family-friendly campsite in the centre of the Gascogne region will show you the true meaning of camping in the great outdoors, near the city of Agen and on the shores of Lamontjoie Lake. Come and stay on this huge wooded estate with all the facilities you could possibly need, and discover the pleasure of swimming in the beautiful swimming pool of 200 m² overlooking the Lamontjoie lake. .
- On the shores of Lamontjoie lake
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- The beautiful swimming pool of 200 m² overlooking the lake
This campsite between Sarlat and Rocamadour, right at the heart of Dordogne Valley guarantees you’ll have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in the countryside. Discover an establishment where nature takes pride of place, with an indoor, heated swimming pool.
- In a wooded estate at the heart of a preserved natural environment
- Wooden chalets on stilts
- Heated, indoor swimming pool
You have seen 15 campsites on 20Find out more