Explore the wonders of the Dordogne Valley from one of the camping pitches on this campsite in the countryside. Enjoy an exceptional natural setting and top-of-the-range facilities including infinity pool and fully-equipped rental accommodation, surrounded by lush vegetation.
- Right at the heart of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge tents and canvas roulottes
- The infinity pool and paddling pool
A fun, relaxing or sporty holiday in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. The swimming pool is heated using solar power which really shows the values of this campsite: top-of-the-range facilities which respect the environment. Wonder at the local wildlife.
- In the midst of preserved biodiversity
- Spacious and shaded camping pitches
- Water park heated by solar panels
Come and pitch your tent on a hilltop in the Lot, and enjoy your breakfast overlooking the Causses du Quercy Regional Natural Park. You will be welcomed by the owners who will take good care of you, on a relaxing, top-quality campsite where you can sample the local cuisine.
- Breathtaking view of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge rentals on stilts
- Water park with play area
You are guaranteed a relaxing holiday and a change of scenery on this campsite near the Tarn Gorges and the famous Millau Viaduct. In an unspoilt natural environment, come and try out some new sports activities or just relax by the swimming pool.
- A wooded estate just a stone’s throw from Nant
- Shaded and well spaced-out accommodation
- Outdoor swimming pool and gym
On this campsite between Nice and Cannes and just 7km from the sea, you’ll have a relaxing holiday right at the heart of the French Riviera. Surrounded by umbrella pine trees, you can choose between relaxing in the shade or enjoying the water park.
- Surrounded by lush Mediterranean vegetation
- Cottages laid out in a way which respects the privacy of all guests
- 1,400m² water park
At the heart of the Anjou vineyards, just a stone’s throw from the city of Angers, come and experience the joys of a luxury campsite with friends or family. Come for a well-deserved rest, on the shores of Brissac Lake or next to one of the two swimming pools.
- On the edge of Brissac lake
- Safari-style tents with hammock
- Leisure park adjoining the campsite
Come and stay in a unique luxurious campsite for a family holiday, near the cities of Tours and Amboise. You will be staying right at the heart of the French countryside, surrounded by ancient buildings, on a fully-equipped campsite, with on-site swimming pool and restaurant.
- Near the Châteaux of the Loire
- Premium pitches with refrigerator and barbecue
- The restaurant with delicious home-cooked meals
Come and discover a family-friendly campsite, proudly located near the magnificent castles of the region, near Cheverny, at the heart of Centre-Val-de-Loire. Come and stay on this fully-equipped campsite, suitable for cyclists, for a relaxing holiday, centred around discovery and sports activities.
- The wooded park near Cheverny castle.
- Opt for a glamping experience with our “cabatentes”.
- Water park with 3 pools
Put charm and elegance at the top of the agenda for a camping holiday in Normandy. At the Château de Martragny, you will have a wide choice of sports or relaxing activities to choose from, there’s something for everyone. Do you prefer a bit of history? Then come to the Landing Beaches.
- The 10-hectare estate and 18th-century château
- Camping pitches overlooking the château
- On-site fishing pond
Enjoy a superb panoramic view of the sea from this campsite in Normandy. This luxurious family-friendly campsite is built onto a former pink granite quarry and is equipped with an indoor swimming pool and offers entertainment and games for the whole family.
- Direct access to a fine sandy beach
- Sea-view rental accommodation
- The indoor heated swimming pool with a sea-view
This is the ideal location for a family holiday on a luxurious campsite, with the majestic port of Honfleur, the colourful Normandy countryside and welcoming beaches, all on your doorstep. The wide range of accommodation on offer guarantee a fantastic holiday in the great outdoors.
- Just a stone’s throw from Honfleur harbour.
- Unusual and natural accommodation
- Large swimming pool with slides
A campsite in the Poitou region of France where luxury and nature go hand-in-hand, near Futuroscope, Beauval Zoo and the majestic Châteaux of the Loire. Come to a campsite near the Touraine for a family holiday in a welcoming and comfortable establishment.
- Between Futuroscope theme park and the Châteaux of the Loire
- Camping pitches overlooking the château
- Entertainment for the whole family
Come and stay in a family-friendly and welcoming top-of-the-range campsite in the Drôme Provençale countryside. This little slice of heaven is close to Montélimar, has a river crossing through it and a large water park.
- The shaded estate at the heart of the Drôme Provençale area of France.
- Comfortable ecolodge tents
- Water park with slide
Come to Burgundy for a relaxing holiday in this luxurious campsite, on a wooded estate, with pitches set out in terraces. Take in the wonder of the panoramic view before your eyes, the on-site swimming pools and the cultural treasures of the neighbouring towns.
- A panoramic view over the surrounding hillsides.
- Natural lodges, made from wood and canvas
- Two swimming pools, including one indoor and heated, and a paddling pool.
Experience all the wonders of Provence in a family-friendly campsite near Tarascon, on the banks of the Rhone river. The whole family will love the campsite swimming pool and as for the rest, the choice is yours between the cities, nature and cultural sites.
- Overlooking the Rhone river and Château de Tarascon.
- Shaded camping pitches full of flowers
- Festive evenings at the restaurant
You have seen 15 campsites on 30Find out more