At Le Moulin campsite, explore the wonders of the South West region of France: sun, lush natural environment and warm welcome, for a great camping holiday guaranteed. Choose to stay in a luxury establishment, for a camping holiday in the French countryside, between Toulouse and the Spanish border.
- A lush-green setting on the banks of the Garonne
- Chalets for 8 or 10 people
- Water park with spa
A fun, relaxing or sporty holiday in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. The swimming pool is heated using solar power which really shows the values of this campsite: top-of-the-range facilities which respect the environment. Wonder at the local wildlife.
- In the midst of preserved biodiversity
- Spacious and shaded camping pitches
- Water park heated by solar panels
You are guaranteed a relaxing holiday and a change of scenery on this campsite near the Tarn Gorges and the famous Millau Viaduct. In an unspoilt natural environment, come and try out some new sports activities or just relax by the swimming pool.
- A wooded estate just a stone’s throw from Nant
- Shaded and well spaced-out accommodation
- Outdoor swimming pool and gym
This campsite is ideal for families who would like to explore the Sologne and wander around the Châteaux of the Loire. This luxurious campsite is located between the lake and the forest, in a huge garden full of flowers, with a water park and fully-equipped rental accommodation.
- A campsite perfectly located between the lakes and the forest
- The chalets have direct access to the water
- Water park and wellness area with slides
This family-friendly campsite in the centre of the Gascogne region will show you the true meaning of camping in the great outdoors, near the city of Agen and on the shores of Lamontjoie Lake. Come and stay on this huge wooded estate with all the facilities you could possibly need, and discover the pleasure of swimming in a superb biological swimming pool.
- On the shores of Lamontjoie lake
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- Biological swimming pool
Come to Burgundy for a relaxing holiday in this luxurious campsite, on a wooded estate, with pitches set out in terraces. Take in the wonder of the panoramic view before your eyes, the on-site swimming pools and the cultural treasures of the neighbouring towns.
- A panoramic view over the surrounding hillsides.
- Natural lodges, made from wood and canvas
- Two swimming pools, including one indoor and heated, and a paddling pool.
Explore the wonders of the Dordogne Valley from one of the camping pitches on this campsite in the countryside. Enjoy an exceptional natural setting and top-of-the-range facilities including infinity pool and fully-equipped rental accommodation, surrounded by lush vegetation.
- Right at the heart of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge tents and canvas roulottes
- The infinity pool and paddling pool
Come and discover a family-friendly campsite, proudly located near the magnificent castles of the region, near Cheverny, at the heart of Centre-Val-de-Loire. Come and stay on this fully-equipped campsite, suitable for cyclists, for a relaxing holiday, centred around discovery and sports activities.
- The wooded park near Cheverny castle.
- Opt for a glamping experience with our “cabatentes”.
- Water park with 3 pools
Come and stay in a unique luxurious campsite for a family holiday, near the cities of Tours and Amboise. You will be staying right at the heart of the French countryside, surrounded by ancient buildings, on a fully-equipped campsite, with on-site swimming pool and restaurant.
- Near the Châteaux of the Loire
- Premium pitches with refrigerator and barbecue
- The restaurant with delicious home-cooked meals
Enjoy a superb panoramic view of the sea from this campsite in Normandy. This luxurious family-friendly campsite is built onto a former pink granite quarry and is equipped with an indoor swimming pool and offers entertainment and games for the whole family.
- Direct access to a fine sandy beach
- Sea-view rental accommodation
- The indoor heated swimming pool with a sea-view
Come here for a relaxing camping holiday in the countryside, surrounded by the peaks of the Drôme and Hautes-Alpes, in the Baronnies Provençales Natural Park. Dense forests, unique panoramic views, water park and all the mountain sports you can think of.
- Superb view of Mont Ventoux
- Pitches set out in terraces
- Water park with slides
At the heart of the Anjou vineyards, just a stone’s throw from the city of Angers, come and experience the joys of a luxury campsite with friends or family. Come for a well-deserved rest, on the shores of Brissac Lake or next to one of the two swimming pools.
- On the edge of Brissac lake
- Safari-style tents with hammock
- Leisure park adjoining the campsite
Every morning you will wake up facing the Ocean in this campsite in the countryside where you can enjoy the benefits of nature. On Crozon Peninsula, you can enjoy the wonders of the Armorica Regional Natural Park, and the superb facilities of a fully-equipped campsite.
- Direct access to a sandy beach
- Pitches with a panoramic view of the ocean
- Themed dinners and entertainment
This campsite between Sarlat and Rocamadour, right at the heart of Dordogne Valley guarantees you’ll have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in the countryside. Discover an establishment where nature takes pride of place, with an indoor, heated swimming pool.
- In a wooded estate at the heart of a preserved natural environment
- Wooden chalets on stilts
- Heated, indoor swimming pool
Come and stay in a family-friendly and welcoming top-of-the-range campsite in the Drôme Provençale countryside. This little slice of heaven is close to Montélimar, has a river crossing through it and a large water park.
- The shaded estate at the heart of the Drôme Provençale area of France.
- Comfortable ecolodge tents
- Water park with slide
You have seen 15 campsites on 29Find out more