Come to Normandy for a relaxing camping holiday, far from the stress of daily life. Choose a luxury rental or something more traditional, and spend your holiday doing the things that make you happy: would you prefer playing on the slides at the swimming pool or a family day out to discover the Mont Saint-Michel?
- At the heart of the grounds of a château
- Luxury accommodation
- 1,300 m² indoor water park
Kanopée Village was designed to resemble a tropical island, hidden just a few kilometres away from Lyon. Come to this luxurious campsite for your next family holiday, in a tent or a fully-equipped rental, and enjoy the huge water park.
- On the banks of the Saône river
- Fully-equipped tree-houses
- Water park with waterfalls
A family-friendly campsite at the heart of Morvan, for a relaxing holiday in paradise. Admire the wonders of Mother Nature, surrounded by majestic peaks, wild rivers and lush vegetation. The swimming pool and entertainment will be the highlights of your holiday.
- Just 10 minutes on foot from the sanctuary of Lourdes.
- Wooden chalets and lodges
- Swimming pool with panoramic view
The Château de Poinsouze really is the ultimate campsite in the countryside. In a calm and lush-green environment at the heart of the Creuse, the choice is yours if you prefer a more relaxing holiday or something more sporty: swimming pool, sports activities, family entertainment.
- A campsite in the countryside, full of trees and surrounding fields
- Camping pitches of up to 300 m²
- Infinity pool with slide
This family-friendly campsite in the centre of the Gascogne region will show you the true meaning of camping in the great outdoors, near the city of Agen and on the shores of Lamontjoie Lake. Come and stay on this huge wooded estate with all the facilities you could possibly need, and discover the pleasure of swimming in a superb biological swimming pool.
- On the shores of Lamontjoie lake
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- Biological swimming pool
At the heart of the Anjou vineyards, just a stone’s throw from the city of Angers, come and experience the joys of a luxury campsite with friends or family. Come for a well-deserved rest, on the shores of Brissac Lake or next to one of the two swimming pools.
- On the edge of Brissac lake
- Safari-style tents with hammock
- Leisure park adjoining the campsite
A family-friendly campsite at the tip of Brittany, for a holiday in the countryside, getting back to basics. For a relaxing family holiday, in a green and unspoilt area, full of flowers, with the city of Quimper on your doorstep and just a few minutes from the beaches of the South of Finistère.
- 38-hectare estate with gardens
- Net course in the trees Trampôforest
- 600 m² water park and relaxation area
Come and discover a luxurious campsite between Saint-Malo and the Mont Saint-Michel, with a calm and intimate environment, where respecting nature is a top priority. There’s something for the whole family on this vast estate with indoor swimming pool and beaches on your doorstep.
- The estate has been built on a 250-hectare natural area
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- The Dôme, a 4,500m2 indoor water park
Pouldu campsite is a campsite near the sea, countryside and forest, a stone’s throw from the most beautiful beaches of Finistère. Get some quality family time in this former apple grove which has been transformed into a haven of relaxation with a heated swimming pool, bike hire and snack bar.
- Just 800 metres from a sandy beach
- Rental accommodation in a lush-green setting
- Le Pratell bar and water park
Come to Burgundy for a relaxing holiday in this luxurious campsite, on a wooded estate, with pitches set out in terraces. Take in the wonder of the panoramic view before your eyes, the on-site swimming pools and the cultural treasures of the neighbouring towns.
- A panoramic view over the surrounding hillsides.
- Natural lodges, made from wood and canvas
- Two swimming pools, including one indoor and heated, and a paddling pool.
Stay on this campsite between Lourdes and Gavarnie, in the heights of the Pyrenees National Park, to wake up each morning to the superb views over the surrounding mountains. Spend some quality time relaxing as a family in the swimming pool, spa or at the campsite play areas.
- Breathtaking view over the Pyrenees
- A campsite for all seasons, summer and winter
- Water park and wellness area
Put charm and elegance at the top of the agenda for a camping holiday in Normandy. At the Château de Martragny, you will have a wide choice of sports or relaxing activities to choose from, there’s something for everyone. Do you prefer a bit of history? Then come to the Landing Beaches.
- The 10-hectare estate and 18th-century château
- Camping pitches overlooking the château
- On-site fishing pond
This campsite is ideal for families who would like to explore the Sologne and wander around the Châteaux of the Loire. This luxurious campsite is located between the lake and the forest, in a huge garden full of flowers, with a water park and fully-equipped rental accommodation.
- A campsite perfectly located between the lakes and the forest
- The chalets have direct access to the water
- Water park and wellness area with slides
Go camping in the great outdoors, in the shade of the pine trees, whilst enjoying the comfort of a welcoming and family-friendly establishment. This welcoming campsite with on-site restaurant is near Spain and the beaches, between Narbonne and Carcassonne.
- At the heart of the shaded and wonderfully-scented pine forest
- Fully-equipped camping pitches
- Educational walks through the garrigue
Explore all the charms of the Vendée from a luxurious campsite in the countryside where the comfort of their guests is the top priority. This is the perfect holiday destination for the whole family, near the beaches, with a water park and artificial lagoon.
- Just a few minutes from the superb beaches of the Vendée coast
- Horse-riding centre and other services open throughout the season
- Lagoon surrounded by a fine sandy beach
You have seen 15 campsites on 28Find out more