Our sanitary charter
For your holidays in this particular period, we have implemented a health protocol in order to welcome you in the best conditions and make you enjoy your holidays in complete safety. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our health security measures
In order to guarantee your safety and welcome you in the best conditions, our campsites adapt their hygiene and prevention measures.
Le French Time has drawn up a health protocol in close collaboration with the Fédération Nationale de l'Hôtellerie de Plein Air, in accordance with the current recommendations of the Ministry of Health.
This protocol is implemented in all the campsites Les Castels by Le French Time and Sites et Paysages by Le French Time.
The health charter by Le French Time
For the safety of everyone, our customers and our teams alike, measures have been taken to adapt access to reception areas, services and activities.
The 5 key points:
- Simplification of the arrival and departure procedure to respect distance measures: online deposit, digital information booklet
- Installation of dedicated signage: direction of traffic, floor marking plan and display of good health practices.
- Strengthening of hygiene measures: more frequent cleaning in common areas and increased disinfection in the rental units.
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel in common spaces
- Awareness by our teams on essential barrier gestures
Services and activities
The swimming pools are open and frequented with respect to distance measures. Restaurants, bars and grocery stores are open and apply the sanitary recommendations in force. Indoor and outdoor areas have been adapted and take-away services are available at many campsites.
The activities and entertainment are adapted to respect the rule of a maximum of 10 people per group or per space. The children's playgrounds are accessible by a limited number of children at the same time. To take advantage of the play areas such as multi-sport ground, ping pong: remember to bring your own equipment!
Le French Time booking service
The website www.lefrenchtime.com is available and open for online bookings.
Our telephone booking centre team is at your disposal to help you choose your destination or for any question relating to your stay. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com or via messenger.