Come to the luxurious Domaine de l’Etang de Bazange campsite, for a holiday in the great outdoors, in the magnificent French countryside. The Périgord is the dream holiday destination you’ve been looking for, surrounded by majestic trees, a historical château, the running waters and colourful landscapes.
- On the shores of the vast Bazange lake
- Pitches set out in terraces
- Water park with slides
Pouldu campsite is a campsite near the sea, countryside and forest, a stone’s throw from the most beautiful beaches of Finistère. Get some quality family time in this former apple grove which has been transformed into a haven of relaxation with a heated swimming pool, bike hire and snack bar.
- Just 800 metres from a sandy beach
- Rental accommodation in a lush-green setting
- Le Pratell bar and water park
This campsite is ideal for families who would like to explore the Sologne and wander around the Châteaux of the Loire. This luxurious campsite is located between the lake and the forest, in a huge garden full of flowers, with a water park and fully-equipped rental accommodation.
- A campsite perfectly located between the lakes and the forest
- The chalets have direct access to the water
- Water park and wellness area with slides
This aptly-named campsite is perfect for the whole family to unwind. The campsite is surrounded by an unspoilt natural environment, fruit, flowers and running waters. It is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the beauty of Ardèche and the wide range of sports activities on offer.
- Up on the superb Haut Vivarais Plateaux
- Pitches and rentals overlooking the valley
- A pizzeria and ice cream parlour for food lovers
Put charm and elegance at the top of the agenda for a camping holiday in Normandy. At the Château de Martragny, you will have a wide choice of sports or relaxing activities to choose from, there’s something for everyone. Do you prefer a bit of history? Then come to the Landing Beaches.
- The 10-hectare estate and 18th-century château
- Camping pitches overlooking the château
- On-site fishing pond
Come and pitch your tent on an estate full of century-old trees, built around the Château de Gien. This is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the hidden treasures of the Loire. This campsite is also ideal for relaxing and water sports with the swimming pool and sandy beach.
- Direct access to a sandy beach
- Roulottes overlooking the Loire
- Large swimming pool and play area
This campsite between Sarlat and Rocamadour, right at the heart of Dordogne Valley guarantees you’ll have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in the countryside. Discover an establishment where nature takes pride of place, with an indoor, heated swimming pool.
- In a wooded estate at the heart of a preserved natural environment
- Wooden chalets on stilts
- Heated, indoor swimming pool
With the beautiful city of Carcassonne on your doorstep, welcome to the heart of Cathare country. Come to this luxurious campsite for a peaceful and relaxing holiday, in a spectacular natural setting. Relax in the swimming pool and jacuzzi.
- Just 12 km away from the medieval city of Carcassonne.
- Lodge “ready-to-camp” tents
- Swimming pool with jacuzzi
Come and discover a family-friendly campsite, proudly located near the magnificent castles of the region, near Cheverny, at the heart of Centre-Val-de-Loire. Come and stay on this fully-equipped campsite, suitable for cyclists, for a relaxing holiday, centred around discovery and sports activities.
- The wooded park near Cheverny castle.
- Opt for a glamping experience with our “cabatentes”.
- Water park with 3 pools
Travel across oceans and through time on this family-friendly campsite with a unique theme: stay in a real-life Western for an unforgettable holiday. Swimming pool, tours, horseriding or relaxing on the beach, ask about the activities available!
- For the full Western experience
- Tipis and other unusual accommodation
- Horseriding centre and poney club
A campsite in the countryside, just fifteen minutes from the superb Gérardmer Lake. On a camping holiday in the Vosges, there’s something for the whole family: water sports, hiking in the mountains or relaxing on the sun loungers by the indoor swimming pool.
- Just 15 minutes away from Gérardmer Lake
- “Ready-to-camp” tents
- Tasting sessions for wine and local specialities
Book one of the spacious camping pitches on the Vaubarlet campsite for a great family holiday, in a preserved natural environment with a secret garden and superb surrounding landscapes. Enjoy some quality family time at the river and the water park.
- A hilly campsite on the banks of a river
- Camping pitches covering 120 m² minimum
- Heated swimming pool and paddling pool
You are guaranteed a relaxing holiday and a change of scenery on this campsite near the Tarn Gorges and the famous Millau Viaduct. In an unspoilt natural environment, come and try out some new sports activities or just relax by the swimming pool.
- A wooded estate just a stone’s throw from Nant
- Shaded and well spaced-out accommodation
- Outdoor swimming pool and gym
Come and stay at Au Gré des Vents campsite, to benefit from the wonders of Brittany, and just a stone’s throw from the Ocean. With the local cuisine to taste, fairy-tales and legends to discover, festivals or bike rides, you won’t have time to be bored here. The microclimate in the Gulf of Morbihan is not simply a myth.
- Just 500 metres from a lake
- Fully-equipped chalets and rentals
- Playground with slides and trampolines
Explore the wonders of the Dordogne Valley from one of the camping pitches on this campsite in the countryside. Enjoy an exceptional natural setting and top-of-the-range facilities including infinity pool and fully-equipped rental accommodation, surrounded by lush vegetation.
- Right at the heart of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge tents and canvas roulottes
- The infinity pool and paddling pool
You have seen 15 campsites on 46Find out more