Come and stay at Au Gré des Vents campsite, to benefit from the wonders of Brittany, and just a stone’s throw from the Ocean. With the local cuisine to taste, fairy-tales and legends to discover, festivals or bike rides, you won’t have time to be bored here. The microclimate in the Gulf of Morbihan is not simply a myth.
- Just 500 metres from a lake
- Fully-equipped chalets and rentals
- Playground with slides and trampolines
Come to the Domaine de Bel Air for an unforgettable family holiday, overlooking the Iroise Sea, at the tip of Brittany. On this luxurious campsite, you will be constantly reminded of the true beauty of Brittany, surrounded by the cliffs, rocks, beaches and countryside.
- A hilly campsite, just 9km away from the beaches.
- A wide range of unusual accommodation
- The theme park and lake on the campsite
Every morning you will wake up facing the Ocean in this campsite in the countryside where you can enjoy the benefits of nature. On Crozon Peninsula, you can enjoy the wonders of the Armorica Regional Natural Park, and the superb facilities of a fully-equipped campsite.
- Direct access to a sandy beach
- Pitches with a panoramic view of the ocean
- Themed dinners and entertainment
Come and discover a luxurious campsite between Saint-Malo and the Mont Saint-Michel, with a calm and intimate environment, where respecting nature is a top priority. There’s something for the whole family on this vast estate with indoor swimming pool and beaches on your doorstep.
- The estate has been built on a 250-hectare natural area
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- The Dôme, a 4,500m2 indoor water park
Come and relax in the Gulf of Morbihan, on a family-friendly and welcoming campsite, with a sandy beach on your doorstep. Explore the natural treasures of the region, on land as well as at sea. The legends and local traditions will take you on a voyage.
- Direct access to the beach
- Mobile homes for 8 people
- Water park with slides
Come and stay on the closest campsite in Brittany to the famous La Torche surf spot. Audierne Bay offers an absolutely superb natural environment, near the Ocean. Enjoy the wide range of activities on offer at this eco-friendly-certified campsite with swimming pool.
- Just 1 km away from the beach
- Accommodation uses solar power
- There are some great hiking trails that leave from the campsite
Pouldu campsite is a campsite near the sea, countryside and forest, a stone’s throw from the most beautiful beaches of Finistère. Get some quality family time in this former apple grove which has been transformed into a haven of relaxation with a heated swimming pool, bike hire and snack bar.
- Just 800 metres from a sandy beach
- Rental accommodation in a lush-green setting
- Le Pratell bar and water park