This campsite on the shores of Serre-Ponçon Lake really gives you the true meaning of “holidays in the countryside”. Come and relax in the French countryside, surrounded by mountains, in a fully-equipped open-air establishment with heated swimming pool and adjoining beach.
- With a view of Serre-Ponçon Lake.
- Camping pitches on the banks of the river
- Swimming pool with beach
Come and pitch your tent on a hilltop in the Lot, and enjoy your breakfast overlooking the Causses du Quercy Regional Natural Park. You will be welcomed by the owners who will take good care of you, on a relaxing, top-quality campsite where you can sample the local cuisine.
- Breathtaking view of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge rentals on stilts
- Water park with play area
Experience the true meaning of the great outdoors on a luxurious campsite which is perfect for families. This campsite is perfect for nature lovers looking for a luxury holiday, surrounded by century-old trees and with the Dordogne on your doorstep.
- Three ancient stone farmhouses that have been completely restored
- Camping pitches and rentals in the countryside
- Fun water park with slide
Come and stay on a luxurious campsite in the countryside, just a few minutes away from the beaches to enjoy the hot sun of the South of France. Just sit back and relax during your holiday thanks to the various pools in the water park, the relaxing seating areas in the spa or the restaurant.
- Shaded Mediterranean vegetation
- Cottages laid out in a way which respects the privacy of all guests
- 1400 m² water park
A family-friendly campsite at the tip of Brittany, for a holiday in the countryside, getting back to basics. For a relaxing family holiday, in a green and unspoilt area, full of flowers, with the city of Quimper on your doorstep and just a few minutes from the beaches of the South of Finistère.
- 38-hectare estate with gardens
- Rental accommodation for up to 11 people
- 600 m² water park and relaxation area
Come and stay in this luxurious campsite in the unspoilt countryside of the Gers, surrounded by vineyards and historical buildings. See for yourself the true meaning of freedom you can get from camping in the great outdoors, while enjoying all the facilities you could possibly need.
- Overlooking the Gascogne hillsides
- Camping pitches in the countryside
- Delicious local specialities from Gers at the restaurant
This aptly-named campsite is perfect for the whole family to unwind. The campsite is surrounded by an unspoilt natural environment, fruit, flowers and running waters. It is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the beauty of Ardèche and the wide range of sports activities on offer.
- Up on the superb Haut Vivarais Plateaux
- Pitches and rentals overlooking the valley
- A pizzeria and ice cream parlour for food lovers
Staying on this campsite is a real-life fairy-tale in the wooded estate of the Château de Chanteloup. Relax by the swimming pool, on the shores of the lake or stretch your legs on the sports pitches, all within the estate. This establishment is a perfect blend of luxury and comfort in the countryside.
- Lush-green 20-hectare estate
- The glamping tents, to really reconnect with nature
- The bar and lounge inside the château
At the heart of the Anjou vineyards, just a stone’s throw from the city of Angers, come and experience the joys of a luxury campsite with friends or family. Come for a well-deserved rest, on the shores of Brissac Lake or next to one of the two swimming pools.
- On the edge of Brissac lake
- Safari-style tents with hammock
- Leisure park adjoining the campsite
Come to Burgundy for a relaxing holiday in this luxurious campsite, on a wooded estate, with pitches set out in terraces. Take in the wonder of the panoramic view before your eyes, the on-site swimming pools and the cultural treasures of the neighbouring towns.
- A panoramic view over the surrounding hillsides.
- Natural lodges, made from wood and canvas
- Two swimming pools, including one indoor and heated, and a paddling pool.
At Le Moulin campsite, explore the wonders of the South West region of France: sun, lush natural environment and warm welcome, for a great camping holiday guaranteed. Choose to stay in a luxury establishment, for a camping holiday in the French countryside, between Toulouse and the Spanish border.
- A lush-green setting on the banks of the Garonne
- Chalets for 8 or 10 people
- Water park with spa
Come and discover a luxurious campsite between Saint-Malo and the Mont Saint-Michel, with a calm and intimate environment, where respecting nature is a top priority. There’s something for the whole family on this vast estate with indoor swimming pool and beaches on your doorstep.
- The estate has been built on a 250-hectare natural area
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- The Dôme, a 4,500m2 indoor water park
This is the ideal location for a family holiday on a luxurious campsite, with the majestic port of Honfleur, the colourful Normandy countryside and welcoming beaches, all on your doorstep. The wide range of accommodation on offer guarantee a fantastic holiday in the great outdoors.
- Just a stone’s throw from Honfleur harbour.
- Unusual and natural accommodation
- Large swimming pool with slides
Come and stay on a luxurious campsite in the Ardèche Gorges with your family. Enjoy the top-of-the-range campsite facilities including the swimming pool, restaurant and wellness and spa area, with all the water sports and other sports activities of the region on your doorstep, all of this whilst admiring the unique panoramic view.
- Overlooking the garrigue of Ardèche
- Comfortable and eco-friendly chalets
- Wellness and fitness area
Between Collioure and Argeles sur Mer you’ll find a luxurious campsite overlooking the sea, revealing the true beauty of the South of France. Just a stone’s throw away from Spain, relax in the intimate coves or on the terrace of the big water park.
- Direct access to private coves
- Ecolodge on stilts, on the cliff-side
- Water park with slide and wellness area
You have seen 15 campsites on 16Find out more