Come to Normandy for a relaxing camping holiday, far from the stress of daily life. Choose a luxury rental or something more traditional, and spend your holiday doing the things that make you happy: would you prefer playing on the slides at the swimming pool or a family day out to discover the Mont Saint-Michel?
- At the heart of the grounds of a château
- Luxury accommodation
- 1,300 m² indoor water park
Bellevue campsite awaits you for a relaxing holiday with the beautiful views of the surrounding countryside of the Emerald Coast. The nearby sandy beach or heated swimming pool will be favourites during your holiday here.
- Just 2 km from a fine sandy beach
- Fully-equipped lodge tents on stilts
- Entertainment for the whole family
Experience the true feeling of life in a French château on this luxurious campsite where nature takes pride of place. Whether you are looking for a relaxing family holiday or to discover the region, this campsite is in the perfect location to explore Touraine and the Châteaux of the Loire Valley.
- The relaxing wooded estate and lake covering 7 hectares
- A wide range of rental accommodation
- 700m² water park with slide
This family-friendly campsite in the centre of the Gascogne region will show you the true meaning of camping in the great outdoors, near the city of Agen and on the shores of Lamontjoie Lake. Come and stay on this huge wooded estate with all the facilities you could possibly need, and discover the pleasure of swimming in a superb biological swimming pool.
- On the shores of Lamontjoie lake
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- Biological swimming pool
Come and stay on a luxurious campsite in the Ardèche Gorges with your family. Enjoy the top-of-the-range campsite facilities including the swimming pool, restaurant and wellness and spa area, with all the water sports and other sports activities of the region on your doorstep, all of this whilst admiring the unique panoramic view.
- Overlooking the garrigue of Ardèche
- Comfortable and eco-friendly chalets
- Wellness and fitness area
Come to a luxurious campsite in the Hauts de France for a relaxing holiday, near Calais. A well-deserved break with the luxury of the indoor swimming pool and fully-equipped rental accommodation. Discover the local specialities at the restaurant.
- A campsite just a stone’s throw from England
- Spacious camping pitches in the grounds of a manor
- The indoor swimming pool is heated all year round
Come to the Ardeche for a camping holiday in the French countryside and enjoy the unique natural landscapes and strong identity of this beautiful region. Relax on a fully-equipped campsite, in a tent, chalet or mobile home and enjoy the big on-site water park.
- Just a few minutes away from the Ardèche Gorges.
- Mobile home rentals with outdoor seating areas
- Water park with slide
Come here for a relaxing camping holiday in the countryside, surrounded by the peaks of the Drôme and Hautes-Alpes, in the Baronnies Provençales Natural Park. Dense forests, unique panoramic views, water park and all the mountain sports you can think of.
- Superb view of Mont Ventoux
- Pitches set out in terraces
- Water park with slides
This campsite between Sarlat and Rocamadour, right at the heart of Dordogne Valley guarantees you’ll have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in the countryside. Discover an establishment where nature takes pride of place, with an indoor, heated swimming pool.
- In a wooded estate at the heart of a preserved natural environment
- Wooden chalets on stilts
- Heated, indoor swimming pool
Every morning you will wake up facing the Ocean in this campsite in the countryside where you can enjoy the benefits of nature. On Crozon Peninsula, you can enjoy the wonders of the Armorica Regional Natural Park, and the superb facilities of a fully-equipped campsite.
- Direct access to a sandy beach
- Pitches with a panoramic view of the ocean
- Themed dinners and entertainment
Pitch your tent on the shores of the famous Pareloup Lake, where there’s something for the whole family. Stay in a mobile home or pitch your own tent for some quality family time and to discover the surrounding area. Direct access to the beach to try out the wide range of water sports on offer.
- Direct access to the beach
- Accommodation overlooking the lake
- Interactive entertainment
Stay on the campsite set in the grounds of the Château de Leychoisier, for a cultural holiday in the Limousin countryside. Staying in a quiet natural environment, with an animal park and historical building on-site, now that’s what you call a charming campsite!
- The estate lined with ancient trees
- Fishing on the 4-hectare lake
- The animal park with stag and deer
A family-friendly campsite at the tip of Brittany, for a holiday in the countryside, getting back to basics. For a relaxing family holiday, in a green and unspoilt area, full of flowers, with the city of Quimper on your doorstep and just a few minutes from the beaches of the South of Finistère.
- 38-hectare estate with gardens
- Net course in the trees Trampôforest
- 600 m² water park and relaxation area
This aptly-named campsite is perfect for the whole family to unwind. The campsite is surrounded by an unspoilt natural environment, fruit, flowers and running waters. It is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the beauty of Ardèche and the wide range of sports activities on offer.
- Up on the superb Haut Vivarais Plateaux
- Pitches and rentals overlooking the valley
- A pizzeria and ice cream parlour for food lovers
Explore all the charms of the Vendée from a luxurious campsite in the countryside where the comfort of their guests is the top priority. This is the perfect holiday destination for the whole family, near the beaches, with a water park and artificial lagoon.
- Just a few minutes from the superb beaches of the Vendée coast
- Horse-riding centre and other services open throughout the season
- Lagoon surrounded by a fine sandy beach
You have seen 15 campsites on 57Find out more