Come and pitch your tent on a hilltop in the Lot, and enjoy your breakfast overlooking the Causses du Quercy Regional Natural Park. You will be welcomed by the owners who will take good care of you, on a relaxing, top-quality campsite where you can sample the local cuisine.
- Breathtaking view of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge rentals on stilts
- Water park with play area
Come and stay in a family-friendly and welcoming top-of-the-range campsite in the Drôme Provençale countryside. This little slice of heaven is close to Montélimar, has a river crossing through it and a large water park.
- The shaded estate at the heart of the Drôme Provençale area of France.
- Comfortable ecolodge tents
- Water park with slide
You are guaranteed a relaxing holiday and a change of scenery on this campsite near the Tarn Gorges and the famous Millau Viaduct. In an unspoilt natural environment, come and try out some new sports activities or just relax by the swimming pool.
- A wooded estate just a stone’s throw from Nant
- Shaded and well spaced-out accommodation
- Outdoor swimming pool and gym
Come and stay on a luxurious campsite in the countryside, just a few minutes away from the beaches to enjoy the hot sun of the South of France. Just sit back and relax during your holiday thanks to the various pools in the water park, the relaxing seating areas in the spa or the restaurant.
- Shaded Mediterranean vegetation
- Cottages laid out in a way which respects the privacy of all guests
- 1400 m² water park
Come to a luxurious campsite in the Hauts de France for a relaxing holiday, near Calais. A well-deserved break with the luxury of the indoor swimming pool and fully-equipped rental accommodation. Discover the local specialities at the restaurant.
- A campsite just a stone’s throw from England
- Spacious camping pitches in the grounds of a manor
- The indoor swimming pool is heated all year round
At Le Moulin campsite, explore the wonders of the South West region of France: sun, lush natural environment and warm welcome, for a great camping holiday guaranteed. Choose to stay in a luxury establishment, for a camping holiday in the French countryside, between Toulouse and the Spanish border.
- A lush-green setting on the banks of the Garonne
- Chalets for 8 or 10 people
- Water park with spa
This is the ideal location for a family holiday on a luxurious campsite, with the majestic port of Honfleur, the colourful Normandy countryside and welcoming beaches, all on your doorstep. The wide range of accommodation on offer guarantee a fantastic holiday in the great outdoors.
- Just a stone’s throw from Honfleur harbour.
- Unusual and natural accommodation
- Large swimming pool with slides
Come to the luxurious Domaine de l’Etang de Bazange campsite, for a holiday in the great outdoors, in the magnificent French countryside. The Périgord is the dream holiday destination you’ve been looking for, surrounded by majestic trees, a historical château, the running waters and colourful landscapes.
- On the shores of the vast Bazange lake
- Pitches set out in terraces
- Water park with slides
Come and stay on the closest campsite in Brittany to the famous La Torche surf spot. Audierne Bay offers an absolutely superb natural environment, near the Ocean. Enjoy the wide range of activities on offer at this eco-friendly-certified campsite with swimming pool.
- Just 1 km away from the beach
- Accommodation uses solar power
- There are some great hiking trails that leave from the campsite
Experience all the wonders of Provence in a family-friendly campsite near Tarascon, on the banks of the Rhone river. The whole family will love the campsite swimming pool and as for the rest, the choice is yours between the cities, nature and cultural sites.
- Overlooking the Rhone river and Château de Tarascon.
- Shaded camping pitches full of flowers
- Festive evenings at the restaurant
Come and stay on a luxurious campsite in the Ardèche Gorges with your family. Enjoy the top-of-the-range campsite facilities including the swimming pool, restaurant and wellness and spa area, with all the water sports and other sports activities of the region on your doorstep, all of this whilst admiring the unique panoramic view.
- Overlooking the garrigue of Ardèche
- Comfortable and eco-friendly chalets
- Wellness and fitness area
Come and pitch your tent on an estate full of century-old trees, built around the Château de Gien. This is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the hidden treasures of the Loire. This campsite is also ideal for relaxing and water sports with the swimming pool and sandy beach.
- Direct access to a sandy beach
- Roulottes overlooking the Loire
- Large swimming pool and play area
Pitch your tent on the shores of the famous Pareloup Lake, where there’s something for the whole family. Stay in a mobile home or pitch your own tent for some quality family time and to discover the surrounding area. Direct access to the beach to try out the wide range of water sports on offer.
- Direct access to the beach
- Accommodation overlooking the lake
- Interactive entertainment
Experience the true meaning of the great outdoors on a luxurious campsite which is perfect for families. This campsite is perfect for nature lovers looking for a luxury holiday, surrounded by century-old trees and with the Dordogne on your doorstep.
- Three ancient stone farmhouses that have been completely restored
- Camping pitches and rentals in the countryside
- Fun water park with slide
Explore all the charms of the Vendée from a luxurious campsite in the countryside where the comfort of their guests is the top priority. This is the perfect holiday destination for the whole family, near the beaches, with a water park and artificial lagoon.
- Just a few minutes from the superb beaches of the Vendée coast
- Horse-riding centre and other services open throughout the season
- Lagoon surrounded by a fine sandy beach
You have seen 15 campsites on 61Find out more