A family-friendly campsite at the heart of Morvan, for a relaxing holiday in paradise. Admire the wonders of Mother Nature, surrounded by majestic peaks, wild rivers and lush vegetation. The swimming pool and entertainment will be the highlights of your holiday.
- Just 10 minutes on foot from the sanctuary of Lourdes.
- Wooden chalets and lodges
- Swimming pool with panoramic view
Come to Occitanie for a relaxing holiday on a wooded estate, with the benefit of a fishing lake and the beautiful colours of the surrounding fields. Stay in an unusual rental accommodation or on a fully-equipped camping pitch, near the water park.
- A rural campsite with fishing lake
- Just 500 metres from a lake
- Surrounded by lakes and mountains
At Le Moulin campsite, explore the wonders of the South West region of France: sun, lush natural environment and warm welcome, for a great camping holiday guaranteed. Choose to stay in a luxury establishment, for a camping holiday in the French countryside, between Toulouse and the Spanish border.
- A lush-green setting on the banks of the Garonne
- Chalets for 8 or 10 people
- Water park with spa
This campsite between Sarlat and Rocamadour, right at the heart of Dordogne Valley guarantees you’ll have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in the countryside. Discover an establishment where nature takes pride of place, with an indoor, heated swimming pool.
- In a wooded estate at the heart of a preserved natural environment
- Wooden chalets on stilts
- Heated, indoor swimming pool
Pitch your tent on the shores of the famous Pareloup Lake, where there’s something for the whole family. Stay in a mobile home or pitch your own tent for some quality family time and to discover the surrounding area. Direct access to the beach to try out the wide range of water sports on offer.
- Direct access to the beach
- Accommodation overlooking the lake
- Interactive entertainment
Come and stay in this luxurious campsite in the unspoilt countryside of the Gers, surrounded by vineyards and historical buildings. See for yourself the true meaning of freedom you can get from camping in the great outdoors, while enjoying all the facilities you could possibly need.
- Overlooking the Gascogne hillsides
- Camping pitches in the countryside
- Delicious local specialities from Gers at the restaurant
A unique style for the most surprising campsite in the Gascony region!
- A 12-hectare estate full of trees.
- Three lakes for swimming, water sports and fishing.
- A wine bar and a tapas restaurant on the campsite.
Explore the wonders of the Dordogne Valley from one of the camping pitches on this campsite in the countryside. Enjoy an exceptional natural setting and top-of-the-range facilities including infinity pool and fully-equipped rental accommodation, surrounded by lush vegetation.
- Right at the heart of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge tents and canvas roulottes
- The infinity pool and paddling pool
With the beautiful city of Carcassonne on your doorstep, welcome to the heart of Cathare country. Come to this luxurious campsite for a peaceful and relaxing holiday, in a spectacular natural setting. Relax in the swimming pool and jacuzzi.
- Just 12 km away from the medieval city of Carcassonne.
- Lodge “ready-to-camp” tents
- Swimming pool with jacuzzi
Stay on this campsite between Lourdes and Gavarnie, in the heights of the Pyrenees National Park, to wake up each morning to the superb views over the surrounding mountains. Spend some quality time relaxing as a family in the swimming pool, spa or at the campsite play areas.
- Breathtaking view over the Pyrenees
- A campsite for all seasons, summer and winter
- Water park and wellness area
Between Collioure and Argeles sur Mer you’ll find a luxurious campsite overlooking the sea, revealing the true beauty of the South of France. Just a stone’s throw away from Spain, relax in the intimate coves or on the terrace of the big water park.
- Direct access to private coves
- Ecolodge on stilts, on the cliff-side
- Water park with slide and wellness area
How about a getaway between the sea and the mountains?
- A breath-taking view of the mountains
- A lakeside campsite
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
Go camping in the great outdoors, in the shade of the pine trees, whilst enjoying the comfort of a welcoming and family-friendly establishment. This welcoming campsite with on-site restaurant is near Spain and the beaches, between Narbonne and Carcassonne.
- At the heart of the shaded and wonderfully-scented pine forest
- Fully-equipped camping pitches
- Educational walks through the garrigue