Come and stay on the closest campsite in Brittany to the famous La Torche surf spot. Audierne Bay offers an absolutely superb natural environment, near the Ocean. Enjoy the wide range of activities on offer at this eco-friendly-certified campsite with swimming pool.
- Just 1 km away from the beach
- Accommodation uses solar power
- There are some great hiking trails that leave from the campsite
Travel across oceans and through time on this family-friendly campsite with a unique theme: stay in a real-life Western for an unforgettable holiday. Swimming pool, tours, horseriding or relaxing on the beach, ask about the activities available!
- For the full Western experience
- Tipis and other unusual accommodation
- Horseriding centre and poney club
Come and stay at Au Gré des Vents campsite, to benefit from the wonders of Brittany, and just a stone’s throw from the Ocean. With the local cuisine to taste, fairy-tales and legends to discover, festivals or bike rides, you won’t have time to be bored here. The microclimate in the Gulf of Morbihan is not simply a myth.
- Just 500 metres from a lake
- Fully-equipped chalets and rentals
- Playground with slides and trampolines
Experience the true meaning of the great outdoors on a luxurious campsite which is perfect for families. This campsite is perfect for nature lovers looking for a luxury holiday, surrounded by century-old trees and with the Dordogne on your doorstep.
- Three ancient stone farmhouses that have been completely restored
- Camping pitches and rentals in the countryside
- Fun water park with slide
Come and stay on a luxurious campsite in the countryside, just a few minutes away from the beaches to enjoy the hot sun of the South of France. Just sit back and relax during your holiday thanks to the various pools in the water park, the relaxing seating areas in the spa or the restaurant.
- Shaded Mediterranean vegetation
- Cottages laid out in a way which respects the privacy of all guests
- 1400 m² water park
This campsite between Sarlat and Rocamadour, right at the heart of Dordogne Valley guarantees you’ll have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in the countryside. Discover an establishment where nature takes pride of place, with an indoor, heated swimming pool.
- In a wooded estate at the heart of a preserved natural environment
- Wooden chalets on stilts
- Heated, indoor swimming pool
Experience all the wonders of Provence in a family-friendly campsite near Tarascon, on the banks of the Rhone river. The whole family will love the campsite swimming pool and as for the rest, the choice is yours between the cities, nature and cultural sites.
- Overlooking the Rhone river and Château de Tarascon.
- Shaded camping pitches full of flowers
- Festive evenings at the restaurant
Come and discover a family-friendly campsite, proudly located near the magnificent castles of the region, near Cheverny, at the heart of Centre-Val-de-Loire. Come and stay on this fully-equipped campsite, suitable for cyclists, for a relaxing holiday, centred around discovery and sports activities.
- The wooded park near Cheverny castle.
- Opt for a glamping experience with our “cabatentes”.
- Water park with 3 pools
Book one of the spacious camping pitches on the Vaubarlet campsite for a great family holiday, in a preserved natural environment with a secret garden and superb surrounding landscapes. Enjoy some quality family time at the river and the water park.
- A hilly campsite on the banks of a river
- Camping pitches covering 120 m² minimum
- Heated swimming pool and paddling pool
You are guaranteed a relaxing holiday and a change of scenery on this campsite near the Tarn Gorges and the famous Millau Viaduct. In an unspoilt natural environment, come and try out some new sports activities or just relax by the swimming pool.
- A wooded estate just a stone’s throw from Nant
- Shaded and well spaced-out accommodation
- Outdoor swimming pool and gym
This campsite is ideal for families who would like to explore the Sologne and wander around the Châteaux of the Loire. This luxurious campsite is located between the lake and the forest, in a huge garden full of flowers, with a water park and fully-equipped rental accommodation.
- A campsite perfectly located between the lakes and the forest
- The chalets have direct access to the water
- Water park and wellness area with slides
Pitch your tent on the shores of the famous Pareloup Lake, where there’s something for the whole family. Stay in a mobile home or pitch your own tent for some quality family time and to discover the surrounding area. Direct access to the beach to try out the wide range of water sports on offer.
- Direct access to the beach
- Accommodation overlooking the lake
- Interactive entertainment
This aptly-named campsite is perfect for the whole family to unwind. The campsite is surrounded by an unspoilt natural environment, fruit, flowers and running waters. It is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the beauty of Ardèche and the wide range of sports activities on offer.
- Up on the superb Haut Vivarais Plateaux
- Pitches and rentals overlooking the valley
- A pizzeria and ice cream parlour for food lovers
Experience the true feeling of life in a French château on this luxurious campsite where nature takes pride of place. Whether you are looking for a relaxing family holiday or to discover the region, this campsite is in the perfect location to explore Touraine and the Châteaux of the Loire Valley.
- The relaxing wooded estate and lake covering 7 hectares
- A wide range of rental accommodation
- 700m² water park with slide
Come and stay in this luxurious campsite in the unspoilt countryside of the Gers, surrounded by vineyards and historical buildings. See for yourself the true meaning of freedom you can get from camping in the great outdoors, while enjoying all the facilities you could possibly need.
- Overlooking the Gascogne hillsides
- Camping pitches in the countryside
- Delicious local specialities from Gers at the restaurant
You have seen 15 campsites on 60Find out more