Between Collioure and Argeles sur Mer you’ll find a luxurious campsite overlooking the sea, revealing the true beauty of the South of France. Just a stone’s throw away from Spain, relax in the intimate coves or on the terrace of the big water park.
- Direct access to private coves
- Ecolodge on stilts, on the cliff-side
- Water park with slide and wellness area
Book one of the spacious camping pitches on the Vaubarlet campsite for a great family holiday, in a preserved natural environment with a secret garden and superb surrounding landscapes. Enjoy some quality family time at the river and the water park.
- A hilly campsite on the banks of a river
- Camping pitches covering 120 m² minimum
- Heated swimming pool and paddling pool
Come to the Ardeche for a camping holiday in the French countryside and enjoy the unique natural landscapes and strong identity of this beautiful region. Relax on a fully-equipped campsite, in a tent, chalet or mobile home and enjoy the big on-site water park.
- Just a few minutes away from the Ardèche Gorges.
- Mobile home rentals with outdoor seating areas
- Water park with slide
Come to Burgundy for a relaxing holiday in this luxurious campsite, on a wooded estate, with pitches set out in terraces. Take in the wonder of the panoramic view before your eyes, the on-site swimming pools and the cultural treasures of the neighbouring towns.
- A panoramic view over the surrounding hillsides.
- Natural lodges, made from wood and canvas
- Two swimming pools, including one indoor and heated, and a paddling pool.
A fun, relaxing or sporty holiday in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. The swimming pool is heated using solar power which really shows the values of this campsite: top-of-the-range facilities which respect the environment. Wonder at the local wildlife.
- In the midst of preserved biodiversity
- Spacious and shaded camping pitches
- Water park heated by solar panels
This campsite between Sarlat and Rocamadour, right at the heart of Dordogne Valley guarantees you’ll have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in the countryside. Discover an establishment where nature takes pride of place, with an indoor, heated swimming pool.
- In a wooded estate at the heart of a preserved natural environment
- Wooden chalets on stilts
- Heated, indoor swimming pool
Come and stay in a unique luxurious campsite for a family holiday, near the cities of Tours and Amboise. You will be staying right at the heart of the French countryside, surrounded by ancient buildings, on a fully-equipped campsite, with on-site swimming pool and restaurant.
- Near the Châteaux of the Loire
- Premium pitches with refrigerator and barbecue
- The restaurant with delicious home-cooked meals
Come and pitch your tent on a hilltop in the Lot, and enjoy your breakfast overlooking the Causses du Quercy Regional Natural Park. You will be welcomed by the owners who will take good care of you, on a relaxing, top-quality campsite where you can sample the local cuisine.
- Breathtaking view of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge rentals on stilts
- Water park with play area
You are guaranteed a relaxing holiday and a change of scenery on this campsite near the Tarn Gorges and the famous Millau Viaduct. In an unspoilt natural environment, come and try out some new sports activities or just relax by the swimming pool.
- A wooded estate just a stone’s throw from Nant
- Shaded and well spaced-out accommodation
- Outdoor swimming pool and gym
A charming campsite in the Dordogne, at the heart of
- Overlooking the Château des Milandes
- 250 m² well-defined camping pitches
- Fun and cultural entertainment
At the heart of the Anjou vineyards, just a stone’s throw from the city of Angers, come and experience the joys of a luxury campsite with friends or family. Come for a well-deserved rest, on the shores of Brissac Lake or next to one of the two swimming pools.
- On the edge of Brissac lake
- Safari-style tents with hammock
- Leisure park adjoining the campsite
Experience all the wonders of Provence in a family-friendly campsite near Tarascon, on the banks of the Rhone river. The whole family will love the campsite swimming pool and as for the rest, the choice is yours between the cities, nature and cultural sites.
- Overlooking the Rhone river and Château de Tarascon.
- Shaded camping pitches full of flowers
- Festive evenings at the restaurant
Enjoy a superb panoramic view of the sea from this campsite in Normandy. This luxurious family-friendly campsite is built onto a former pink granite quarry and is equipped with an indoor swimming pool and offers entertainment and games for the whole family.
- Direct access to a fine sandy beach
- Sea-view rental accommodation
- The indoor heated swimming pool with a sea-view
On this campsite between Nice and Cannes and just 7km from the sea, you’ll have a relaxing holiday right at the heart of the French Riviera. Surrounded by umbrella pine trees, you can choose between relaxing in the shade or enjoying the water park.
- Surrounded by lush Mediterranean vegetation
- Cottages laid out in a way which respects the privacy of all guests
- 1,400m² water park
Put charm and elegance at the top of the agenda for a camping holiday in Normandy. At the Château de Martragny, you will have a wide choice of sports or relaxing activities to choose from, there’s something for everyone. Do you prefer a bit of history? Then come to the Landing Beaches.
- The 10-hectare estate and 18th-century château
- Camping pitches overlooking the château
- On-site fishing pond
You have seen 15 campsites on 31Find out more