Come to Occitanie for a relaxing holiday on a wooded estate, with the benefit of a fishing lake and the beautiful colours of the surrounding fields. Stay in an unusual rental accommodation or on a fully-equipped camping pitch, near the water park.
- A rural campsite with fishing lake
- Just 500 metres from a lake
- Surrounded by lakes and mountains
Stay on the campsite set in the grounds of the Château de Leychoisier, for a cultural holiday in the Limousin countryside. Staying in a quiet natural environment, with an animal park and historical building on-site, now that’s what you call a charming campsite!
- The estate lined with ancient trees
- Fishing on the 4-hectare lake
- The animal park with stag and deer
Le Vaugrais campsite is near Aix-les-Bains and Bourget Lake, for a family holiday surrounded by the most beautiful landscapes of France. Stay on an environmentally-responsible campsite for a holiday in the fresh air of the great outdoors.
- Right at the heart of a protected natural environment, classified as a biotope.
- The camping pitches offer privacy for all guests
- Swimming pool heated by solar panels
A campsite where you can explore the charm of Burgundy: unspoilt natural environment, history of France and activities for the whole family. Come and relax, play, explore, spend some quality time together and experience new things at the Château de l’Epervière campsite.
- In a green estate with a lake
- Camping pitches overlooking the château
- Renowned restaurant and wine-tasting
Experience all the wonders of Provence in a family-friendly campsite near Tarascon, on the banks of the Rhone river. The whole family will love the campsite swimming pool and as for the rest, the choice is yours between the cities, nature and cultural sites.
- Overlooking the Rhone river and Château de Tarascon.
- Shaded camping pitches full of flowers
- Festive evenings at the restaurant
Come to the luxurious Domaine de l’Etang de Bazange campsite, for a holiday in the great outdoors, in the magnificent French countryside. The Périgord is the dream holiday destination you’ve been looking for, surrounded by majestic trees, a historical château, the running waters and colourful landscapes.
- On the shores of the vast Bazange lake
- Pitches set out in terraces
- Water park with slides
Explore the wonders of the Dordogne from a campsite which blends perfectly into the natural environment. A family holiday at the heart of Périgord, on a huge wooded estate full of flowers, near a river, with on-site swimming pool and wellness centre.
- A campsite just 50m from the Dordogne river
- The “Tithome”, to really reconnect with nature
- Swimming pool and spa treatments
Come and stay in a family-friendly and welcoming top-of-the-range campsite in the Drôme Provençale countryside. This little slice of heaven is close to Montélimar, has a river crossing through it and a large water park.
- The estate is typical of the Drôme Provençale area of France.
- Comfortable ecolodge tents
- Water park with slide
A campsite for those who love the great outdoors and learning about local culture, in a relaxing environment! The La Motte campsite is in the perfect location to discover the Pays-de-Loire region: ocean, Puy du Fou theme park, exploring the marshland. Enjoy the top-of-the-range facilities on site.
- A campsite near Puy du Fou theme park
- Camping pitches of over 200 m²
- Water park with slides and a jacuzzi
This campsite welcomes you to the shores of Serre-Ponçon Lake, for a relaxing holiday. There’s so much to see and do in the mountains and surrounding hills, or you can choose to stay on the campsite and enjoy the swimming pool and restaurant.
- Breathtaking view of Serre-Ponçon Lake.
- Eco-lodges and cabins suitable for families
- Water park with games for children
A luxurious and environmentally-responsible campsite at the heart of Normandy, perfect for those looking to explore the area and taste the local delights. There’s something for everyone here, why not visit the Landing Beaches or take a walk along the shores of the lake, enjoy the café-concerts, educational farmyard visits and heated swimming pool.
- The 6-hectare estate overlooks a lake
- Camping pitches with breathtaking views
- Musical and festive evenings
Come and pitch your tent on a hilltop in the Lot, and enjoy your breakfast overlooking the Causses du Quercy Regional Natural Park. You will be welcomed by the owners who will take good care of you, on a relaxing, top-quality campsite where you can sample the local cuisine.
- Breathtaking view of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge rentals on stilts
- Water park with play area
Pouldu campsite is a campsite near the sea, countryside and forest, a stone’s throw from the most beautiful beaches of Finistère. Get some quality family time in this former apple grove which has been transformed into a haven of relaxation with a heated swimming pool, bike hire and snack bar.
- Just 800 metres from a sandy beach
- Rental accommodation in a lush-green setting
- Le Pratell bar and water park
Come and stay in this luxurious campsite in the unspoilt countryside of the Gers, surrounded by vineyards and historical buildings. See for yourself the true meaning of freedom you can get from camping in the great outdoors, while enjoying all the facilities you could possibly need.
- Overlooking the Gascogne hillsides
- Camping pitches in the countryside
- Delicious local specialities from Gers at the restaurant
This campsite between Sarlat and Rocamadour, right at the heart of Dordogne Valley guarantees you’ll have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in the countryside. Discover an establishment where nature takes pride of place, with a swimming pool heated by solar panels.
- In a wooded estate at the heart of a preserved natural environment
- Wooden chalets on stilts
- Swimming pool heated using solar power
You have seen 15 campsites on 76Find out more