Explore the wonders of the Dordogne Valley from one of the camping pitches on this campsite in the countryside. Enjoy an exceptional natural setting and top-of-the-range facilities including infinity pool and fully-equipped rental accommodation, surrounded by lush vegetation.
- Right at the heart of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge tents and canvas roulottes
- The infinity pool and paddling pool
Come to a campsite in the middle of the countryside for a relaxing family holiday, near Vallon Pont d’Arc, on the banks of the Ardèche river and Ruoms beach. A restaurant, swimming pool and fitness room are all available for your pleasure.
- At the entrance to the Ardèche Gorges
- Mobile home rentals with private spa area
- Restaurant with local specialities
Come and discover a family-friendly campsite, proudly located near the magnificent castles of the region, near Cheverny, at the heart of Centre-Val-de-Loire. Come and stay on this fully-equipped campsite, suitable for cyclists, for a relaxing holiday, centred around discovery and sports activities.
- The wooded park near Cheverny castle.
- Opt for a glamping experience with our “cabatentes”.
- Water park with 3 pools
Come and discover a luxurious campsite between Saint-Malo and the Mont Saint-Michel, with a calm and intimate environment, where respecting nature is a top priority. There’s something for the whole family on this vast estate with indoor swimming pool and beaches on your doorstep.
- The estate has been built on a 250-hectare natural area
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- The Dôme, a 4,500m2 indoor water park
Come to Normandy for a relaxing camping holiday, far from the stress of daily life. Choose a luxury rental or something more traditional, and spend your holiday doing the things that make you happy: would you prefer playing on the slides at the swimming pool or a family day out to discover the Mont Saint-Michel?
- At the heart of the grounds of a château
- Luxury accommodation
- 1,300 m² indoor water park
Come to Occitanie for a relaxing holiday on a wooded estate, with the benefit of a fishing lake and the beautiful colours of the surrounding fields. Stay in an unusual rental accommodation or on a fully-equipped camping pitch, near the water park.
- A rural campsite with fishing lake
- Just 500 metres from a lake
- Surrounded by lakes and mountains
Come and discover the charm of the Jura from the luxurious Beauregard campsite, where your well-being is a top priority. Unwind at the heart of the natural environment on a fully-equipped camping pitch or in an unusual rental.
- Surrounded by lakes and mountains
- Unusual “coco sweet” accommodation
- Huge water park and wellness area
Bellevue campsite awaits you for a relaxing holiday with the beautiful views of the surrounding countryside of the Emerald Coast. The nearby sandy beach or heated swimming pool will be favourites during your holiday here.
- Just 2 km from a fine sandy beach
- Fully-equipped lodge tents on stilts
- Entertainment for the whole family
A campsite for those who love the great outdoors and learning about local culture, in a relaxing environment! The La Motte campsite is in the perfect location to discover the Pays-de-Loire region: ocean, Puy du Fou theme park, exploring the marshland. Enjoy the top-of-the-range facilities on site.
- A campsite near Puy du Fou theme park
- Camping pitches of over 200 m²
- Water park with slides and a jacuzzi
At the heart of the Anjou vineyards, just a stone’s throw from the city of Angers, come and experience the joys of a luxury campsite with friends or family. Come for a well-deserved rest, on the shores of Brissac Lake or next to one of the two swimming pools.
- On the edge of Brissac lake
- Safari-style tents with hammock
- Leisure park adjoining the campsite
A campsite in the countryside, just fifteen minutes from the superb Gérardmer Lake. On a camping holiday in the Vosges, there’s something for the whole family: water sports, hiking in the mountains or relaxing on the sun loungers by the indoor swimming pool.
- Just 15 minutes away from Gérardmer Lake
- “Ready-to-camp” tents
- Tasting sessions for wine and local specialities
Stay on this campsite between Lourdes and Gavarnie, in the heights of the Pyrenees National Park, to wake up each morning to the superb views over the surrounding mountains. Spend some quality time relaxing as a family in the swimming pool, spa or at the campsite play areas.
- Breathtaking view over the Pyrenees
- A campsite for all seasons, summer and winter
- Water park and wellness area
This campsite between Sarlat and Rocamadour, right at the heart of Dordogne Valley guarantees you’ll have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in the countryside. Discover an establishment where nature takes pride of place, with an indoor, heated swimming pool.
- In a wooded estate at the heart of a preserved natural environment
- Wooden chalets on stilts
- Heated, indoor swimming pool
Come and relax in the Gulf of Morbihan, on a family-friendly and welcoming campsite, with a sandy beach on your doorstep. Explore the natural treasures of the region, on land as well as at sea. The legends and local traditions will take you on a voyage.
- Direct access to the beach
- Mobile homes for 8 people
- Water park with slides
A campsite where you can explore the charm of Burgundy: unspoilt natural environment, history of France and activities for the whole family. Come and relax, play, explore, spend some quality time together and experience new things at the Château de l’Epervière campsite.
- In a green estate with a lake
- Camping pitches overlooking the château
- Renowned restaurant and wine-tasting
You have seen 15 campsites on 25Find out more