Go camping in the great outdoors, in the shade of the pine trees, whilst enjoying the comfort of a welcoming and family-friendly establishment. This welcoming campsite with on-site restaurant is near Spain and the beaches, between Narbonne and Carcassonne.
- At the heart of the shaded and wonderfully-scented pine forest
- Fully-equipped camping pitches
- Educational walks through the garrigue
This aptly-named campsite is perfect for the whole family to unwind. The campsite is surrounded by an unspoilt natural environment, fruit, flowers and running waters. It is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the beauty of Ardèche and the wide range of sports activities on offer.
- Up on the superb Haut Vivarais Plateaux
- Pitches and rentals overlooking the valley
- A pizzeria and ice cream parlour for food lovers
A campsite in the Poitou region of France where luxury and nature go hand-in-hand, near Futuroscope, Beauval Zoo and the majestic Châteaux of the Loire. Come to a campsite near the Touraine for a family holiday in a welcoming and comfortable establishment.
- Between Futuroscope theme park and the Châteaux of the Loire
- Camping pitches overlooking the château
- Entertainment for the whole family
Come to the luxurious Domaine de l’Etang de Bazange campsite, for a holiday in the great outdoors, in the magnificent French countryside. The Périgord is the dream holiday destination you’ve been looking for, surrounded by majestic trees, a historical château, the running waters and colourful landscapes.
- On the shores of the vast Bazange lake
- Pitches set out in terraces
- Water park with slides
Come to a campsite in the middle of the countryside for a relaxing family holiday, near Vallon Pont d’Arc, on the banks of the Ardèche river and Ruoms beach. A restaurant, swimming pool and fitness room are all available for your pleasure.
- At the entrance to the Ardèche Gorges
- Mobile home rentals with private spa area
- Restaurant with local specialities
Kanopée Village was designed to resemble a tropical island, hidden just a few kilometres away from Lyon. Come to this luxurious campsite for your next family holiday, in a tent or a fully-equipped rental, and enjoy the huge water park.
- On the banks of the Saône river
- Fully-equipped tree-houses
- Water park with waterfalls
Explore the wonders of the Dordogne Valley from one of the camping pitches on this campsite in the countryside. Enjoy an exceptional natural setting and top-of-the-range facilities including infinity pool and fully-equipped rental accommodation, surrounded by lush vegetation.
- Right at the heart of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge tents and canvas roulottes
- The infinity pool and paddling pool
On this campsite between Nice and Cannes and just 7km from the sea, you’ll have a relaxing holiday right at the heart of the French Riviera. Surrounded by umbrella pine trees, you can choose between relaxing in the shade or enjoying the water park.
- Surrounded by lush Mediterranean vegetation
- Cottages laid out in a way which respects the privacy of all guests
- 1,400m² water park
A campsite where you can explore the charm of Burgundy: unspoilt natural environment, history of France and activities for the whole family. Come and relax, play, explore, spend some quality time together and experience new things at the Château de l’Epervière campsite.
- In a green estate with a lake
- Camping pitches overlooking the château
- Renowned restaurant and wine-tasting
This campsite is ideal for families who would like to explore the Sologne and wander around the Châteaux of the Loire. This luxurious campsite is located between the lake and the forest, in a huge garden full of flowers, with a water park and fully-equipped rental accommodation.
- A campsite perfectly located between the lakes and the forest
- The chalets have direct access to the water
- Water park and wellness area with slides
Come and pitch your tent on a hilltop in the Lot, and enjoy your breakfast overlooking the Causses du Quercy Regional Natural Park. You will be welcomed by the owners who will take good care of you, on a relaxing, top-quality campsite where you can sample the local cuisine.
- Breathtaking view of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge rentals on stilts
- Water park with play area
This campsite welcomes you to the shores of Serre-Ponçon Lake, for a relaxing holiday. There’s so much to see and do in the mountains and surrounding hills, or you can choose to stay on the campsite and enjoy the swimming pool and restaurant.
- Breathtaking view of Serre-Ponçon Lake.
- Eco-lodges and cabins suitable for families
- Water park with games for children
Come and discover the charm of the Jura from the luxurious Beauregard campsite, where your well-being is a top priority. Unwind at the heart of the natural environment on a fully-equipped camping pitch or in an unusual rental.
- Surrounded by lakes and mountains
- Unusual “coco sweet” accommodation
- Huge water park and wellness area
Explore all the charms of the Vendée from a luxurious campsite in the countryside where the comfort of their guests is the top priority. This is the perfect holiday destination for the whole family, near the beaches, with a water park and artificial lagoon.
- Just a few minutes from the superb beaches of the Vendée coast
- Large plots for mobile home rentals
- Lagoon surrounded by a fine sandy beach
Come and stay at Au Gré des Vents campsite, to benefit from the wonders of Brittany, and just a stone’s throw from the Ocean. With the local cuisine to taste, fairy-tales and legends to discover, festivals or bike rides, you won’t have time to be bored here. The microclimate in the Gulf of Morbihan is not simply a myth.
- Just 500 metres from a lake
- Fully-equipped chalets and rentals
- Playground with slides and trampolines
You have seen 15 campsites on 68Find out more