Come and stay on the closest campsite in Brittany to the famous La Torche surf spot. Audierne Bay offers an absolutely superb natural environment, near the Ocean. Enjoy the wide range of activities on offer at this eco-friendly-certified campsite with swimming pool.
- Just 1 km away from the beach
- Accommodation uses solar power
- There are some great hiking trails that leave from the campsite
Enjoy a superb panoramic view of the sea from this campsite in Normandy. This luxurious family-friendly campsite is built onto a former pink granite quarry and is equipped with an indoor swimming pool and offers entertainment and games for the whole family.
- Direct access to a fine sandy beach
- Sea-view rental accommodation
- The indoor heated swimming pool with a sea-view
Experience all the wonders of Provence in a family-friendly campsite near Tarascon, on the banks of the Rhone river. The whole family will love the campsite swimming pool and as for the rest, the choice is yours between the cities, nature and cultural sites.
- Overlooking the Rhone river and Château de Tarascon.
- Shaded camping pitches full of flowers
- Festive evenings at the restaurant
Come and discover a family-friendly campsite, proudly located near the magnificent castles of the region, near Cheverny, at the heart of Centre-Val-de-Loire. Come and stay on this fully-equipped campsite, suitable for cyclists, for a relaxing holiday, centred around discovery and sports activities.
- The wooded park near Cheverny castle.
- Opt for a glamping experience with our “cabatentes”.
- Water park with 3 pools
Come to the Domaine de Bel Air for an unforgettable family holiday, overlooking the Iroise Sea, at the tip of Brittany. On this luxurious campsite, you will be constantly reminded of the true beauty of Brittany, surrounded by the cliffs, rocks, beaches and countryside.
- A hilly campsite, just 9km away from the beaches.
- A wide range of unusual accommodation
- The theme park and lake on the campsite
Come to a campsite in the middle of the countryside for a relaxing family holiday, near Vallon Pont d’Arc, on the banks of the Ardèche river and Ruoms beach. A restaurant, swimming pool and fitness room are all available for your pleasure.
- At the entrance to the Ardèche Gorges
- Mobile home rentals with private spa area
- Restaurant with local specialities
Come to Occitanie for a relaxing holiday on a wooded estate, with the benefit of a fishing lake and the beautiful colours of the surrounding fields. Stay in an unusual rental accommodation or on a fully-equipped camping pitch, near the water park.
- A rural campsite with fishing lake
- Just 500 metres from a lake
- Surrounded by lakes and mountains
Experience the true meaning of the great outdoors on a luxurious campsite which is perfect for families. This campsite is perfect for nature lovers looking for a luxury holiday, surrounded by century-old trees and with the Dordogne on your doorstep.
- Three ancient stone farmhouses that have been completely restored
- Camping pitches and rentals in the countryside
- Fun water park with slide
Come and discover a luxurious campsite between Saint-Malo and the Mont Saint-Michel, with a calm and intimate environment, where respecting nature is a top priority. There’s something for the whole family on this vast estate with indoor swimming pool and beaches on your doorstep.
- The estate has been built on a 250-hectare natural area
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- The Dôme, a 4,500m2 indoor water park
A campsite in the Poitou region of France where luxury and nature go hand-in-hand, near Futuroscope, Beauval Zoo and the majestic Châteaux of the Loire. Come to a campsite near the Touraine for a family holiday in a welcoming and comfortable establishment.
- Between Futuroscope theme park and the Châteaux of the Loire
- Camping pitches overlooking the château
- Entertainment for the whole family
This family-friendly campsite in the centre of the Gascogne region will show you the true meaning of camping in the great outdoors, near the city of Agen and on the shores of Lamontjoie Lake. Come and stay on this huge wooded estate with all the facilities you could possibly need, and discover the pleasure of swimming in a superb biological swimming pool.
- On the shores of Lamontjoie lake
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- Biological swimming pool
A luxurious and environmentally-responsible campsite at the heart of Normandy, perfect for those looking to explore the area and taste the local delights. There’s something for everyone here, why not visit the Landing Beaches or take a walk along the shores of the lake, enjoy the café-concerts, educational farmyard visits and heated swimming pool.
- The 6-hectare estate overlooks a lake
- Camping pitches with breathtaking views
- Musical and festive evenings
Come and pitch your tent on an estate full of century-old trees, built around the Château de Gien. This is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the hidden treasures of the Loire. This campsite is also ideal for relaxing and water sports with the swimming pool and sandy beach.
- Direct access to a sandy beach
- Roulottes overlooking the Loire
- Large swimming pool and play area
Come and pitch your tent on a hilltop in the Lot, and enjoy your breakfast overlooking the Causses du Quercy Regional Natural Park. You will be welcomed by the owners who will take good care of you, on a relaxing, top-quality campsite where you can sample the local cuisine.
- Breathtaking view of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge rentals on stilts
- Water park with play area
Between Collioure and Argeles sur Mer you’ll find a luxurious campsite overlooking the sea, revealing the true beauty of the South of France. Just a stone’s throw away from Spain, relax in the intimate coves or on the terrace of the big water park.
- Direct access to private coves
- Ecolodge on stilts, on the cliff-side
- Water park with slide and wellness area
You have seen 15 campsites on 55Find out more