Come and stay at Au Gré des Vents campsite, to benefit from the wonders of Brittany, and just a stone’s throw from the Ocean. With the local cuisine to taste, fairy-tales and legends to discover, festivals or bike rides, you won’t have time to be bored here. The microclimate in the Gulf of Morbihan is not simply a myth.
- Just 500 metres from a lake
- Fully-equipped chalets and rentals
- Playground with slides and trampolines
Come to a luxurious campsite in the Hauts de France for a relaxing holiday, near Calais. A well-deserved break with the luxury of the indoor swimming pool and fully-equipped rental accommodation. Discover the local specialities at the restaurant.
- A campsite just a stone’s throw from England
- Spacious camping pitches in the grounds of a manor
- The indoor swimming pool is heated all year round
At the heart of the Anjou vineyards, just a stone’s throw from the city of Angers, come and experience the joys of a luxury campsite with friends or family. Come for a well-deserved rest, on the shores of Brissac Lake or next to one of the two swimming pools.
- On the edge of Brissac lake
- Safari-style tents with hammock
- Leisure park adjoining the campsite
This family-friendly campsite in the centre of the Gascogne region will show you the true meaning of camping in the great outdoors, near the city of Agen and on the shores of Lamontjoie Lake. Come and stay on this huge wooded estate with all the facilities you could possibly need, and discover the pleasure of swimming in a superb biological swimming pool.
- On the shores of Lamontjoie lake
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- Biological swimming pool
At Le Moulin campsite, explore the wonders of the South West region of France: sun, lush natural environment and warm welcome, for a great camping holiday guaranteed. Choose to stay in a luxury establishment, for a camping holiday in the French countryside, between Toulouse and the Spanish border.
- A lush-green setting on the banks of the Garonne
- Chalets for 8 or 10 people
- Water park with spa
A campsite where you can explore the charm of Burgundy: unspoilt natural environment, history of France and activities for the whole family. Come and relax, play, explore, spend some quality time together and experience new things at the Château de l’Epervière campsite.
- In a green estate with a lake
- Camping pitches overlooking the château
- Renowned restaurant and wine-tasting
Come and stay on a luxurious campsite in the Ardèche Gorges with your family. Enjoy the top-of-the-range campsite facilities including the swimming pool, restaurant and wellness and spa area, with all the water sports and other sports activities of the region on your doorstep, all of this whilst admiring the unique panoramic view.
- Overlooking the garrigue of Ardèche
- Comfortable and eco-friendly chalets
- Wellness and fitness area
Come and stay on the closest campsite in Brittany to the famous La Torche surf spot. Audierne Bay offers an absolutely superb natural environment, near the Ocean. Enjoy the wide range of activities on offer at this eco-friendly-certified campsite with swimming pool.
- Just 1 km away from the beach
- Accommodation uses solar power
- There are some great hiking trails that leave from the campsite
Stay on the campsite set in the grounds of the Château de Leychoisier, for a cultural holiday in the Limousin countryside. Staying in a quiet natural environment, with an animal park and historical building on-site, now that’s what you call a charming campsite!
- The estate lined with ancient trees
- Fishing on the 4-hectare lake
- The animal park with stag and deer
Explore the wonders of the Dordogne from a campsite which blends perfectly into the natural environment. A family holiday at the heart of Périgord, on a huge wooded estate full of flowers, near a river, with on-site swimming pool and wellness centre.
- A campsite just 50m from the Dordogne river
- The “Tithome”, to really reconnect with nature
- Swimming pool and spa treatments
For a holiday in Haute-Savoie region, on an ancient Gallo-Roman site, discover the true meaning of a holiday in the peace-and-quiet of the countryside. The typical chalets and fully-equipped camping pitches make this the ideal holiday destination, whether you are looking for a sporty or relaxing holiday, or simply to discover the region.
- Breathtaking view of the Alps
- The mobile homes for rental are decorated with taste
- Come and taste local specialities of the mountains at the Auberge
Come and discover a family-friendly campsite, proudly located near the magnificent castles of the region, near Cheverny, at the heart of Centre-Val-de-Loire. Come and stay on this fully-equipped campsite, suitable for cyclists, for a relaxing holiday, centred around discovery and sports activities.
- The wooded park near Cheverny castle.
- Opt for a glamping experience with our “cabatentes”.
- Water park with 3 pools
Stay on this campsite between Lourdes and Gavarnie, in the heights of the Pyrenees National Park, to wake up each morning to the superb views over the surrounding mountains. Spend some quality time relaxing as a family in the swimming pool, spa or at the campsite play areas.
- Breathtaking view over the Pyrenees
- A campsite for all seasons, summer and winter
- Water park and wellness area
A family-friendly campsite at the heart of Morvan, for a relaxing holiday in paradise. Admire the wonders of Mother Nature, surrounded by majestic peaks, wild rivers and lush vegetation. The swimming pool and entertainment will be the highlights of your holiday.
- Just 10 minutes on foot from the sanctuary of Lourdes.
- Wooden chalets and lodges
- Swimming pool with panoramic view
Come and stay on a luxurious campsite in the countryside, just a few minutes away from the beaches to enjoy the hot sun of the South of France. Just sit back and relax during your holiday thanks to the various pools in the water park, the relaxing seating areas in the spa or the restaurant.
- Shaded Mediterranean vegetation
- Cottages laid out in a way which respects the privacy of all guests
- 1400 m² water park
You have seen 15 campsites on 55Find out more