A fun, relaxing or sporty holiday in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. The swimming pool is heated using solar power which really shows the values of this campsite: top-of-the-range facilities which respect the environment. Wonder at the local wildlife.
- In the midst of preserved biodiversity
- Spacious and shaded camping pitches
- Water park heated by solar panels
This campsite is ideal for families who would like to explore the Sologne and wander around the Châteaux of the Loire. This luxurious campsite is located between the lake and the forest, in a huge garden full of flowers, with a water park and fully-equipped rental accommodation.
- A campsite perfectly located between the lakes and the forest
- The chalets have direct access to the water
- Water park and wellness area with slides
Come and discover a family-friendly campsite, proudly located near the magnificent castles of the region, near Cheverny, at the heart of Centre-Val-de-Loire. Come and stay on this fully-equipped campsite, suitable for cyclists, for a relaxing holiday, centred around discovery and sports activities.
- The wooded park near Cheverny castle.
- Opt for a glamping experience with our “cabatentes”.
- Water park with 3 pools
Come to Normandy for a relaxing camping holiday, far from the stress of daily life. Choose a luxury rental or something more traditional, and spend your holiday doing the things that make you happy: would you prefer playing on the slides at the swimming pool or a family day out to discover the Mont Saint-Michel?
- At the heart of the grounds of a château
- Luxury accommodation
- 1,300 m² indoor water park
A luxurious and environmentally-responsible campsite at the heart of Normandy, perfect for those looking to explore the area and taste the local delights. There’s something for everyone here, why not visit the Landing Beaches or take a walk along the shores of the lake, enjoy the café-concerts, educational farmyard visits and heated swimming pool.
- The 6-hectare estate overlooks a lake
- Camping pitches with breathtaking views
- Musical and festive evenings
A campsite for those who love the great outdoors and learning about local culture, in a relaxing environment! The La Motte campsite is in the perfect location to discover the Pays-de-Loire region: ocean, Puy du Fou theme park, exploring the marshland. Enjoy the top-of-the-range facilities on site.
- A campsite near Puy du Fou theme park
- Camping pitches of over 200 m²
- Water park with slides and a jacuzzi
This family-friendly campsite in the centre of the Gascogne region will show you the true meaning of camping in the great outdoors, near the city of Agen and on the shores of Lamontjoie Lake. Come and stay on this huge wooded estate with all the facilities you could possibly need, and discover the pleasure of swimming in the beautiful swimming pool of 200 m² overlooking the Lamontjoie lake. .
- On the shores of Lamontjoie lake
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- The beautiful swimming pool of 200 m² overlooking the lake
Stay on the campsite set in the grounds of the Château de Leychoisier, for a cultural holiday in the Limousin countryside. Staying in a quiet natural environment, with an animal park and historical building on-site, now that’s what you call a charming campsite!
- The estate lined with ancient trees
- Fishing on the 4-hectare lake
- The animal park with stag and deer
Come to the Domaine de Bel Air for an unforgettable family holiday, overlooking the Iroise Sea, at the tip of Brittany. On this luxurious campsite, you will be constantly reminded of the true beauty of Brittany, surrounded by the cliffs, rocks, beaches and countryside.
- A hilly campsite, just 9km away from the beaches.
- A wide range of unusual accommodation
- The theme park and lake on the campsite
For a holiday in Haute-Savoie region, on an ancient Gallo-Roman site, discover the true meaning of a holiday in the peace-and-quiet of the countryside. The typical chalets and fully-equipped camping pitches make this the ideal holiday destination, whether you are looking for a sporty or relaxing holiday, or simply to discover the region.
- Breathtaking view of the Alps
- The mobile homes for rental are decorated with taste
- Come and taste local specialities of the mountains at the Auberge
Take your family holiday to new heights at this campsite in the countryside at an altitude of 850m, with a superb view. There’s so much to do in the Vercors and Ecrins mountains, and stay on a fully-equipped campsite for a well-deserved rest at the end of the day.
- A panoramic view over the Ecrins and the Vercors Mountains
- “Ready-to-camp” tents
- Heated panoramic swimming pool
At Le Moulin campsite, explore the wonders of the South West region of France: sun, lush natural environment and warm welcome, for a great camping holiday guaranteed. Choose to stay in a luxury establishment, for a camping holiday in the French countryside, between Toulouse and the Spanish border.
- A lush-green setting on the banks of the Garonne
- Chalets for 8 or 10 people
- Water park with spa
Come and stay on a luxurious campsite in the Ardèche Gorges with your family. Enjoy the top-of-the-range campsite facilities including the swimming pool, restaurant and wellness and spa area, with all the water sports and other sports activities of the region on your doorstep, all of this whilst admiring the unique panoramic view.
- Overlooking the garrigue of Ardèche
- Comfortable and eco-friendly chalets
- Wellness and fitness area
Come here for a relaxing camping holiday in the countryside, surrounded by the peaks of the Drôme and Hautes-Alpes, in the Baronnies Provençales Natural Park. Dense forests, unique panoramic views, water park and all the mountain sports you can think of.
- Superb view of Mont Ventoux
- Pitches set out in terraces
- Water park with slides
A family-friendly campsite at the heart of Morvan, for a relaxing holiday in paradise. Admire the wonders of Mother Nature, surrounded by majestic peaks, wild rivers and lush vegetation. The swimming pool and entertainment will be the highlights of your holiday.
- Just 10 minutes on foot from the sanctuary of Lourdes.
- Wooden chalets and lodges
- Swimming pool with panoramic view
You have seen 15 campsites on 39Find out more