A family-friendly campsite at the heart of Morvan, for a relaxing holiday in paradise. Admire the wonders of Mother Nature, surrounded by majestic peaks, wild rivers and lush vegetation. The swimming pool and entertainment will be the highlights of your holiday.
- Just 10 minutes on foot from the sanctuary of Lourdes.
- Wooden chalets and lodges
- Swimming pool with panoramic view
Explore the wonders of the Dordogne from a campsite which blends perfectly into the natural environment. A family holiday at the heart of Périgord, on a huge wooded estate full of flowers, near a river, with on-site swimming pool and wellness centre.
- A campsite just 50m from the Dordogne river
- The “Tithome”, to really reconnect with nature
- Swimming pool and spa treatments
Travel across oceans and through time on this family-friendly campsite with a unique theme: stay in a real-life Western for an unforgettable holiday. Swimming pool, tours, horseriding or relaxing on the beach, ask about the activities available!
- For the full Western experience
- Tipis and other unusual accommodation
- Horseriding centre and poney club
Come to Occitanie for a relaxing holiday on a wooded estate, with the benefit of a fishing lake and the beautiful colours of the surrounding fields. Stay in an unusual rental accommodation or on a fully-equipped camping pitch, near the water park.
- A rural campsite with fishing lake
- Just 500 metres from a lake
- Surrounded by lakes and mountains
Come to the luxurious Domaine de l’Etang de Bazange campsite, for a holiday in the great outdoors, in the magnificent French countryside. The Périgord is the dream holiday destination you’ve been looking for, surrounded by majestic trees, a historical château, the running waters and colourful landscapes.
- On the shores of the vast Bazange lake
- Pitches set out in terraces
- Water park with slides
Stay on this campsite between Lourdes and Gavarnie, in the heights of the Pyrenees National Park, to wake up each morning to the superb views over the surrounding mountains. Spend some quality time relaxing as a family in the swimming pool, spa or at the campsite play areas.
- Breathtaking view over the Pyrenees
- A campsite for all seasons, summer and winter
- Water park and wellness area
Come and stay in this luxurious campsite in the unspoilt countryside of the Gers, surrounded by vineyards and historical buildings. See for yourself the true meaning of freedom you can get from camping in the great outdoors, while enjoying all the facilities you could possibly need.
- Overlooking the Gascogne hillsides
- Camping pitches in the countryside
- Delicious local specialities from Gers at the restaurant
Experience the true meaning of the great outdoors on a luxurious campsite which is perfect for families. This campsite is perfect for nature lovers looking for a luxury holiday, surrounded by century-old trees and with the Dordogne on your doorstep.
- Three ancient stone farmhouses that have been completely restored
- Camping pitches and rentals in the countryside
- Fun water park with slide
At Le Moulin campsite, explore the wonders of the South West region of France: sun, lush natural environment and warm welcome, for a great camping holiday guaranteed. Choose to stay in a luxury establishment, for a camping holiday in the French countryside, between Toulouse and the Spanish border.
- A lush-green setting on the banks of the Garonne
- Chalets for 8 or 10 people
- Water park with spa
Explore the wonders of the Dordogne Valley from one of the camping pitches on this campsite in the countryside. Enjoy an exceptional natural setting and top-of-the-range facilities including infinity pool and fully-equipped rental accommodation, surrounded by lush vegetation.
- Right at the heart of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge tents and canvas roulottes
- The infinity pool and paddling pool
A charming campsite in the Dordogne, at the heart of
- Overlooking the Château des Milandes
- 250 m² well-defined camping pitches
- Fun and cultural entertainment
Stay on the campsite set in the grounds of the Château de Leychoisier, for a cultural holiday in the Limousin countryside. Staying in a quiet natural environment, with an animal park and historical building on-site, now that’s what you call a charming campsite!
- The estate lined with ancient trees
- Fishing on the 4-hectare lake
- The animal park with stag and deer
A luxurious campsite, just a stone’s throw from one of the most beautiful seaside resorts of the Atlantic Coast. With the perfect blend of luxury, nature and culture, stay on a comfortable campsite with entertainment for the whole family.
- A campsite full of flowers, just a stone’s throw from the beaches.
- Rental accommodation with individual barbecue
- Kid’s club for the whole summer season
This campsite between Sarlat and Rocamadour, right at the heart of Dordogne Valley guarantees you’ll have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in the countryside. Discover an establishment where nature takes pride of place, with an indoor, heated swimming pool.
- In a wooded estate at the heart of a preserved natural environment
- Wooden chalets on stilts
- Heated, indoor swimming pool
The Château de Poinsouze really is the ultimate campsite in the countryside. In a calm and lush-green environment at the heart of the Creuse, the choice is yours if you prefer a more relaxing holiday or something more sporty: swimming pool, sports activities, family entertainment.
- A campsite in the countryside, full of trees and surrounding fields
- Camping pitches of up to 300 m²
- Infinity pool with slide
You have seen 15 campsites on 18Find out more