Come to the Domaine de Bel Air for an unforgettable family holiday, overlooking the Iroise Sea, at the tip of Brittany. On this luxurious campsite, you will be constantly reminded of the true beauty of Brittany, surrounded by the cliffs, rocks, beaches and countryside.
- A hilly campsite, just 9km away from the beaches.
- A wide range of unusual accommodation
- The theme park and lake on the campsite
Come and discover a luxurious campsite between Saint-Malo and the Mont Saint-Michel, with a calm and intimate environment, where respecting nature is a top priority. There’s something for the whole family on this vast estate with indoor swimming pool and beaches on your doorstep.
- The estate has been built on a 250-hectare natural area
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- The Dôme, a 4,500m2 indoor water park
Come and pitch your tent on an estate full of century-old trees, built around the Château de Gien. This is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the hidden treasures of the Loire. This campsite is also ideal for relaxing and water sports with the swimming pool and sandy beach.
- Direct access to a sandy beach
- Roulottes overlooking the Loire
- Large swimming pool and play area
This campsite is ideal for families who would like to explore the Sologne and wander around the Châteaux of the Loire. This luxurious campsite is located between the lake and the forest, in a huge garden full of flowers, with a water park and fully-equipped rental accommodation.
- A campsite perfectly located between the lakes and the forest
- The chalets have direct access to the water
- Water park and wellness area with slides
Come and relax in the Gulf of Morbihan, on a family-friendly and welcoming campsite, with a sandy beach on your doorstep. Explore the natural treasures of the region, on land as well as at sea. The legends and local traditions will take you on a voyage.
- Direct access to the beach
- Mobile homes for 8 people
- Water park with slides
Put charm and elegance at the top of the agenda for a camping holiday in Normandy. At the Château de Martragny, you will have a wide choice of sports or relaxing activities to choose from, there’s something for everyone. Do you prefer a bit of history? Then come to the Landing Beaches.
- The 10-hectare estate and 18th-century château
- Camping pitches overlooking the château
- On-site fishing pond
Every morning you will wake up facing the Ocean in this campsite in the countryside where you can enjoy the benefits of nature. On Crozon Peninsula, you can enjoy the wonders of the Armorica Regional Natural Park, and the superb facilities of a fully-equipped campsite.
- Direct access to a sandy beach
- Pitches with a panoramic view of the ocean
- Themed dinners and entertainment
Staying on this campsite is a real-life fairy-tale in the wooded estate of the Château de Chanteloup. Relax by the swimming pool, on the shores of the lake or stretch your legs on the sports pitches, all within the estate. This establishment is a perfect blend of luxury and comfort in the countryside.
- Lush-green 20-hectare estate
- The glamping tents, to really reconnect with nature
- The bar and lounge inside the château
Come and discover a family-friendly campsite, proudly located near the magnificent castles of the region, near Cheverny, at the heart of Centre-Val-de-Loire. Come and stay on this fully-equipped campsite, suitable for cyclists, for a relaxing holiday, centred around discovery and sports activities.
- The wooded park near Cheverny castle.
- Opt for a glamping experience with our “cabatentes”.
- Water park with 3 pools
Come and stay on the closest campsite in Brittany to the famous La Torche surf spot. Audierne Bay offers an absolutely superb natural environment, near the Ocean. Enjoy the wide range of activities on offer at this eco-friendly-certified campsite with swimming pool.
- Just 1 km away from the beach
- Accommodation uses solar power
- There are some great hiking trails that leave from the campsite
Explore all the charms of the Vendée from a luxurious campsite in the countryside where the comfort of their guests is the top priority. This is the perfect holiday destination for the whole family, near the beaches, with a water park and artificial lagoon.
- Just a few minutes from the superb beaches of the Vendée coast
- Horse-riding centre and other services open throughout the season
- Lagoon surrounded by a fine sandy beach
Experience the true feeling of life in a French château on this luxurious campsite where nature takes pride of place. Whether you are looking for a relaxing family holiday or to discover the region, this campsite is in the perfect location to explore Touraine and the Châteaux of the Loire Valley.
- The relaxing wooded estate and lake covering 7 hectares
- A wide range of rental accommodation
- 700m² water park with slide
A campsite for those who love the great outdoors and learning about local culture, in a relaxing environment! The La Motte campsite is in the perfect location to discover the Pays-de-Loire region: ocean, Puy du Fou theme park, exploring the marshland. Enjoy the top-of-the-range facilities on site.
- A campsite near Puy du Fou theme park
- Camping pitches of over 200 m²
- Water park with slides and a jacuzzi
Come and stay at Au Gré des Vents campsite, to benefit from the wonders of Brittany, and just a stone’s throw from the Ocean. With the local cuisine to taste, fairy-tales and legends to discover, festivals or bike rides, you won’t have time to be bored here. The microclimate in the Gulf of Morbihan is not simply a myth.
- Just 500 metres from a lake
- Fully-equipped chalets and rentals
- Playground with slides and trampolines
Come and stay in a unique luxurious campsite for a family holiday, near the cities of Tours and Amboise. You will be staying right at the heart of the French countryside, surrounded by ancient buildings, on a fully-equipped campsite, with on-site swimming pool and restaurant.
- Near the Châteaux of the Loire
- Premium pitches with refrigerator and barbecue
- The restaurant with delicious home-cooked meals
You have seen 15 campsites on 20Find out more