For a holiday in Haute-Savoie region, on an ancient Gallo-Roman site, discover the true meaning of a holiday in the peace-and-quiet of the countryside. The typical chalets and fully-equipped camping pitches make this the ideal holiday destination, whether you are looking for a sporty or relaxing holiday, or simply to discover the region.
- Breathtaking view of the Alps
- The mobile homes for rental are decorated with taste
- Come and taste local specialities of the mountains at the Auberge
On this campsite between Nice and Cannes and just 7km from the sea, you’ll have a relaxing holiday right at the heart of the French Riviera. Surrounded by umbrella pine trees, you can choose between relaxing in the shade or enjoying the water park.
- Surrounded by lush Mediterranean vegetation
- Cottages laid out in a way which respects the privacy of all guests
- 1,400m² water park
Come and stay in a family-friendly and welcoming top-of-the-range campsite in the Drôme Provençale countryside. This little slice of heaven is close to Montélimar, has a river crossing through it and a large water park.
- The shaded estate at the heart of the Drôme Provençale area of France.
- Comfortable ecolodge tents
- Water park with slide
Between Collioure and Argeles sur Mer you’ll find a luxurious campsite overlooking the sea, revealing the true beauty of the South of France. Just a stone’s throw away from Spain, relax in the intimate coves or on the terrace of the big water park.
- Direct access to private coves
- Ecolodge on stilts, on the cliff-side
- Water park with slide and wellness area
Come here for a relaxing camping holiday in the countryside, surrounded by the peaks of the Drôme and Hautes-Alpes, in the Baronnies Provençales Natural Park. Dense forests, unique panoramic views, water park and all the mountain sports you can think of.
- Superb view of Mont Ventoux
- Pitches set out in terraces
- Water park with slides
Come and discover the pleasures of camping in the superb landscapes of Pilat Natural Park, just a stone’s throw from Lyon. Stay on the well-equipped Bel’époque campsite surrounded by an unspoilt natural environment, where you can enjoy the swimming pool, play areas and charming rental lodges.
- At the heart of Pilat Natural Park
- Rentals overlooking Rhône Valley
- Heated swimming pool and paddling pool
Come and stay on a luxurious campsite in the Ardèche Gorges with your family. Enjoy the top-of-the-range campsite facilities including the swimming pool, restaurant and wellness and spa area, with all the water sports and other sports activities of the region on your doorstep, all of this whilst admiring the unique panoramic view.
- Overlooking the garrigue of Ardèche
- Comfortable and eco-friendly chalets
- Wellness and fitness area
You are guaranteed a relaxing holiday and a change of scenery on this campsite near the Tarn Gorges and the famous Millau Viaduct. In an unspoilt natural environment, come and try out some new sports activities or just relax by the swimming pool.
- A wooded estate just a stone’s throw from Nant
- Shaded and well spaced-out accommodation
- Outdoor swimming pool and gym
A campsite at the foot of Alpe d’Huez, surrounded by the most beautiful peaks in Europe, for a sporty or relaxing family holiday, it’s up to you. Come and discover a superb water park and a wide range of spacious accommodation.
- A panoramic view over the French Alps.
- A rural campsite with fishing lake
- In the midst of preserved biodiversity
This campsite welcomes you next to the shores of Serre-Ponçon Lake, for a relaxing holiday. There’s so much to see and do in the mountains and surrounding hills, or you can choose to stay on the campsite and enjoy the swimming pool and restaurant.
- Breathtaking view on the moutains
- Eco-lodges and cabins suitable for families
- Water park with games for children
This campsite on the shores of Serre-Ponçon Lake really gives you the true meaning of “holidays in the countryside”. Come and relax in the French countryside, surrounded by mountains, in a fully-equipped open-air establishment with heated swimming pool and adjoining beach.
- Mountain view
- Camping pitches on the banks of the river
- Swimming pool with beach
This aptly-named campsite is perfect for the whole family to unwind. The campsite is surrounded by an unspoilt natural environment, fruit, flowers and running waters. It is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the beauty of Ardèche and the wide range of sports activities on offer.
- Up on the superb Haut Vivarais Plateaux
- Pitches and rentals overlooking the valley
- A pizzeria and ice cream parlour for food lovers
Kanopée Village was designed to resemble a tropical island, hidden just a few kilometres away from Lyon. Come to this luxurious campsite for your next family holiday, in a tent or a fully-equipped rental, and enjoy the huge water park.
- On the banks of the Saône river
- Fully-equipped tree-houses
- Water park with waterfalls
Discover a camping holiday with the perfect blend of nature, comfort and simplicity. Come to the heart of Auvergne for a family holiday with an on-site swimming pool and restaurant, where the campsite owners take pride in protecting the environment and ensuring your comfort.
- An environmentally-friendly campsite
- Glamping rentals
- The restaurant is open 6 days a week
Come to a campsite in the middle of the countryside for a relaxing family holiday, near Vallon Pont d’Arc, on the banks of the Ardèche river and Ruoms beach. A restaurant, swimming pool and fitness room are all available for your pleasure.
- At the entrance to the Ardèche Gorges
- Mobile home rentals with private spa area
- Restaurant with local specialities
You have seen 15 campsites on 25Find out more