Come to Burgundy for a relaxing holiday in this luxurious campsite, on a wooded estate, with pitches set out in terraces. Take in the wonder of the panoramic view before your eyes, the on-site swimming pools and the cultural treasures of the neighbouring towns.
- A panoramic view over the surrounding hillsides.
- Natural lodges, made from wood and canvas
- Two swimming pools, including one indoor and heated, and a paddling pool.
A fun, relaxing or sporty holiday in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. The swimming pool is heated using solar power which really shows the values of this campsite: top-of-the-range facilities which respect the environment. Wonder at the local wildlife.
- In the midst of preserved biodiversity
- Spacious and shaded camping pitches
- Water park heated by solar panels
Come and discover the charm of the Jura from the luxurious Beauregard campsite, where your well-being is a top priority. Unwind at the heart of the natural environment on a fully-equipped camping pitch or in an unusual rental.
- Surrounded by lakes and mountains
- Unusual “coco sweet” accommodation
- Huge water park and wellness area
Come to a luxurious campsite in the Hauts de France for a relaxing holiday, near Calais. A well-deserved break with the luxury of the indoor swimming pool and fully-equipped rental accommodation. Discover the local specialities at the restaurant.
- A campsite just a stone’s throw from England
- Spacious camping pitches in the grounds of a manor
- The indoor swimming pool is heated all year round
A campsite where you can explore the charm of Burgundy: unspoilt natural environment, history of France and activities for the whole family. Come and relax, play, explore, spend some quality time together and experience new things at the Château de l’Epervière campsite.
- In a green estate with a lake
- Camping pitches overlooking the château
- Renowned restaurant and wine-tasting
Come and stay on a luxurious campsite in a region of France where luxury takes prides of place: Champagne. It’s not only the region that offers ultimate pleasure, stay on a campsite with a breathtaking view over the lake, heated swimming pool, delicious meals at the restaurant and concerts.
- A lake on the grounds of the campsite
- Gites in a beautifully-restored building
- Indoor swimming pool in an old forge
A campsite in the countryside, just fifteen minutes from the superb Gérardmer Lake. On a camping holiday in the Vosges, there’s something for the whole family: water sports, hiking in the mountains or relaxing on the sun loungers by the indoor swimming pool.
- Just 15 minutes away from Gérardmer Lake
- “Ready-to-camp” tents
- Tasting sessions for wine and local specialities
You have seen 7 campsites on 7Find out more