Pitch your tent on the shores of the famous Pareloup Lake, where there’s something for the whole family. Stay in a mobile home or pitch your own tent for some quality family time and to discover the surrounding area. Direct access to the beach to try out the wide range of water sports on offer.
- Direct access to the beach
- Accommodation overlooking the lake
- Interactive entertainment
Come and stay in a luxurious campsite on the shores of Pareloup Lake and near Millau Viaduct. Surrounded by wild vegetation and a peaceful environment, enjoy the modern water park, with a traditional Aveyron farm on your doorstep.
- Direct access to Pareloup lake
- Pitches and fully-equipped rentals
- On-site watersports
You are guaranteed a relaxing holiday and a change of scenery on this campsite near the Tarn Gorges and the famous Millau Viaduct. In an unspoilt natural environment, come and try out some new sports activities or just relax by the swimming pool.
- A wooded estate just a stone’s throw from Nant
- Shaded and well spaced-out accommodation
- Outdoor swimming pool and gym