Stay on the campsite set in the grounds of the Château de Leychoisier, for a cultural holiday in the Limousin countryside. Staying in a quiet natural environment, with an animal park and historical building on-site, now that’s what you call a charming campsite!
- The estate lined with ancient trees
- Fishing on the 4-hectare lake
- The animal park with stag and deer
The Château de Poinsouze really is the ultimate campsite in the countryside. In a calm and lush-green environment at the heart of the Creuse, the choice is yours if you prefer a more relaxing holiday or something more sporty: swimming pool, sports activities, family entertainment.
- A campsite in the countryside, full of trees and surrounding fields
- Camping pitches of up to 300 m²
- Infinity pool with slide