Come and discover the charm of the Jura from the luxurious Beauregard campsite, where your well-being is a top priority. Unwind at the heart of the natural environment on a fully-equipped camping pitch or in an unusual rental.
- Surrounded by lakes and mountains
- Unusual “coco sweet” accommodation
- Huge water park and wellness area
This campsite between Sarlat and Rocamadour, right at the heart of Dordogne Valley guarantees you’ll have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in the countryside. Discover an establishment where nature takes pride of place, with an indoor, heated swimming pool.
- In a wooded estate at the heart of a preserved natural environment
- Wooden chalets on stilts
- Heated, indoor swimming pool
This family-friendly campsite in the centre of the Gascogne region will show you the true meaning of camping in the great outdoors, near the city of Agen and on the shores of Lamontjoie Lake. Come and stay on this huge wooded estate with all the facilities you could possibly need, and discover the pleasure of swimming in a superb biological swimming pool.
- On the shores of Lamontjoie lake
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- Biological swimming pool
This campsite welcomes you next to the shores of Serre-Ponçon Lake, for a relaxing holiday. There’s so much to see and do in the mountains and surrounding hills, or you can choose to stay on the campsite and enjoy the swimming pool and restaurant.
- Breathtaking view on the moutains
- Eco-lodges and cabins suitable for families
- Water park with games for children
Come to Burgundy for a relaxing holiday in this luxurious campsite, on a wooded estate, with pitches set out in terraces. Take in the wonder of the panoramic view before your eyes, the on-site swimming pools and the cultural treasures of the neighbouring towns.
- A panoramic view over the surrounding hillsides.
- Natural lodges, made from wood and canvas
- Two swimming pools, including one indoor and heated, and a paddling pool.
Bellevue campsite awaits you for a relaxing holiday with the beautiful views of the surrounding countryside of the Emerald Coast. The nearby sandy beach or heated swimming pool will be favourites during your holiday here.
- Just 2 km from a fine sandy beach
- Fully-equipped lodge tents on stilts
- Entertainment for the whole family
Kanopée Village was designed to resemble a tropical island, hidden just a few kilometres away from Lyon. Come to this luxurious campsite for your next family holiday, in a tent or a fully-equipped rental, and enjoy the huge water park.
- On the banks of the Saône river
- Fully-equipped tree-houses
- Water park with waterfalls
The Château de Poinsouze really is the ultimate campsite in the countryside. In a calm and lush-green environment at the heart of the Creuse, the choice is yours if you prefer a more relaxing holiday or something more sporty: swimming pool, sports activities, family entertainment.
- A campsite in the countryside, full of trees and surrounding fields
- Camping pitches of up to 300 m²
- Infinity pool with slide
A family-friendly campsite at the heart of Morvan, for a relaxing holiday in paradise. Admire the wonders of Mother Nature, surrounded by majestic peaks, wild rivers and lush vegetation. The swimming pool and entertainment will be the highlights of your holiday.
- Just 10 minutes on foot from the sanctuary of Lourdes.
- Wooden chalets and lodges
- Swimming pool with panoramic view
A campsite at the foot of Alpe d’Huez, surrounded by the most beautiful peaks in Europe, for a sporty or relaxing family holiday, it’s up to you. Come and discover a superb water park and a wide range of spacious accommodation.
- A panoramic view over the French Alps.
- A rural campsite with fishing lake
- In the midst of preserved biodiversity
A campsite where you can explore the charm of Burgundy: unspoilt natural environment, history of France and activities for the whole family. Come and relax, play, explore, spend some quality time together and experience new things at the Château de l’Epervière campsite.
- In a green estate with a lake
- Camping pitches overlooking the château
- Renowned restaurant and wine-tasting
Every morning you will wake up facing the Ocean in this campsite in the countryside where you can enjoy the benefits of nature. On Crozon Peninsula, you can enjoy the wonders of the Armorica Regional Natural Park, and the superb facilities of a fully-equipped campsite.
- Direct access to a sandy beach
- Pitches with a panoramic view of the ocean
- Themed dinners and entertainment
A luxurious campsite, just a stone’s throw from one of the most beautiful seaside resorts of the Atlantic Coast. With the perfect blend of luxury, nature and culture, stay on a comfortable campsite with entertainment for the whole family.
- A campsite full of flowers, just a stone’s throw from the beaches.
- Rental accommodation with individual barbecue
- Kid’s club for the whole summer season
This aptly-named campsite is perfect for the whole family to unwind. The campsite is surrounded by an unspoilt natural environment, fruit, flowers and running waters. It is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the beauty of Ardèche and the wide range of sports activities on offer.
- Up on the superb Haut Vivarais Plateaux
- Pitches and rentals overlooking the valley
- A pizzeria and ice cream parlour for food lovers
Come to Normandy for a relaxing camping holiday, far from the stress of daily life. Choose a luxury rental or something more traditional, and spend your holiday doing the things that make you happy: would you prefer playing on the slides at the swimming pool or a family day out to discover the Mont Saint-Michel?
- At the heart of the grounds of a château
- Luxury accommodation
- 1,300 m² indoor water park
You have seen 15 campsites on 54Find out more