This aptly-named campsite is perfect for the whole family to unwind. The campsite is surrounded by an unspoilt natural environment, fruit, flowers and running waters. It is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the beauty of Ardèche and the wide range of sports activities on offer.
- Up on the superb Haut Vivarais Plateaux
- Pitches and rentals overlooking the valley
- A pizzeria and ice cream parlour for food lovers
Come and discover a family-friendly campsite, proudly located near the magnificent castles of the region, near Cheverny, at the heart of Centre-Val-de-Loire. Come and stay on this fully-equipped campsite, suitable for cyclists, for a relaxing holiday, centred around discovery and sports activities.
- The wooded park near Cheverny castle.
- Opt for a glamping experience with our “cabatentes”.
- Water park with 3 pools
Put charm and elegance at the top of the agenda for a camping holiday in Normandy. At the Château de Martragny, you will have a wide choice of sports or relaxing activities to choose from, there’s something for everyone. Do you prefer a bit of history? Then come to the Landing Beaches.
- The 10-hectare estate and 18th-century château
- Camping pitches overlooking the château
- On-site fishing pond
Discover a camping holiday with the perfect blend of nature, comfort and simplicity. Come to the heart of Auvergne for a family holiday with an on-site swimming pool and restaurant, where the campsite owners take pride in protecting the environment and ensuring your comfort.
- An environmentally-friendly campsite
- Glamping rentals
- The restaurant is open 6 days a week
Come to Occitanie for a relaxing holiday on a wooded estate, with the benefit of a fishing lake and the beautiful colours of the surrounding fields. Stay in an unusual rental accommodation or on a fully-equipped camping pitch, near the water park.
- A rural campsite with fishing lake
- Just 500 metres from a lake
- Surrounded by lakes and mountains
Why choose between the sea and the countryside, if you can enjoy both? You’ll appreciate the comfort of a luxurious campsite, with the beautiful sandy beaches of Brittany on your doorstep. A unique family holiday to discover the legends of Brittany.
- Approximately 3 km from the beaches
- A campsite perfectly located between the sea and the countryside
- A huge heated water park
This campsite welcomes you next to the shores of Serre-Ponçon Lake, for a relaxing holiday. There’s so much to see and do in the mountains and surrounding hills, or you can choose to stay on the campsite and enjoy the swimming pool and restaurant.
- Breathtaking view on the moutains
- Eco-lodges and cabins suitable for families
- Water park with games for children
A luxurious and environmentally-responsible campsite at the heart of Normandy, perfect for those looking to explore the area and taste the local delights. There’s something for everyone here, why not visit the Landing Beaches or take a walk along the shores of the lake, enjoy the café-concerts, educational farmyard visits and heated swimming pool.
- The 6-hectare estate overlooks a lake
- Camping pitches with breathtaking views
- Musical and festive evenings
Pouldu campsite is a campsite near the sea, countryside and forest, a stone’s throw from the most beautiful beaches of Finistère. Get some quality family time in this former apple grove which has been transformed into a haven of relaxation with a heated swimming pool, bike hire and snack bar.
- Just 800 metres from a sandy beach
- Rental accommodation in a lush-green setting
- Le Pratell bar and water park
Staying on this campsite is a real-life fairy-tale in the wooded estate of the Château de Chanteloup. Relax by the swimming pool, on the shores of the lake or stretch your legs on the sports pitches, all within the estate. This establishment is a perfect blend of luxury and comfort in the countryside.
- Lush-green 20-hectare estate
- The glamping tents, to really reconnect with nature
- The bar and lounge inside the château
Pitch your tent on the shores of the famous Pareloup Lake, where there’s something for the whole family. Stay in a mobile home or pitch your own tent for some quality family time and to discover the surrounding area. Direct access to the beach to try out the wide range of water sports on offer.
- Direct access to the beach
- Accommodation overlooking the lake
- Interactive entertainment
Come and stay in a family-friendly and welcoming top-of-the-range campsite in the Drôme Provençale countryside. This little slice of heaven is close to Montélimar, has a river crossing through it and a large water park.
- The shaded estate at the heart of the Drôme Provençale area of France.
- Comfortable ecolodge tents
- Water park with slide
This family-friendly campsite in the centre of the Gascogne region will show you the true meaning of camping in the great outdoors, near the city of Agen and on the shores of Lamontjoie Lake. Come and stay on this huge wooded estate with all the facilities you could possibly need, and discover the pleasure of swimming in a superb biological swimming pool.
- On the shores of Lamontjoie lake
- Tree-houses or cabins on the water
- Biological swimming pool
Come to the Domaine de Bel Air for an unforgettable family holiday, overlooking the Iroise Sea, at the tip of Brittany. On this luxurious campsite, you will be constantly reminded of the true beauty of Brittany, surrounded by the cliffs, rocks, beaches and countryside.
- A hilly campsite, just 9km away from the beaches.
- A wide range of unusual accommodation
- The theme park and lake on the campsite
Come and pitch your tent on a hilltop in the Lot, and enjoy your breakfast overlooking the Causses du Quercy Regional Natural Park. You will be welcomed by the owners who will take good care of you, on a relaxing, top-quality campsite where you can sample the local cuisine.
- Breathtaking view of Dordogne Valley
- Lodge rentals on stilts
- Water park with play area
You have seen 15 campsites on 46Find out more